Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bargain camo outfit.

Bargain camo outfit.

Just this morning I have taken delivery of two of these packs;

http://www.deepblueshooting.com/depa...ers-set/433717

At 40.00 a pack (39.95) I do not think you can go wrong, and whats more they fit me too. The sizing guide is actually accurate. Outstanding value!!

Simon
    Blindness to suffering is an inherent consequence of natural selection. Nature is neither kind nor cruel but fiercely indifferent.

what are the colours like as it looks a bit too bright to me also how thick / hardwearing are they?

Jordang, The shirt is thin. The trousers are track suit bottom types which are fairly thick and will go nicely under my waterproof overtousers. The waterproof fleece jacket is just that, and fairly decent. The hats are fleece beanies, not thick. I would suggest this stuff is ideal for late spring, summer and early autumn mornings and evenings. Or ideal for layering. I was surprised how muted the camo was, it's more grayish than creamy/white in the light patches. But for 39.95 a set what can you expect? I am pleased with mine.

Simon
    Blindness to suffering is an inherent consequence of natural selection. Nature is neither kind nor cruel but fiercely indifferent.

cheers simon, sounds like its worth a dabble

cheers for that simon, looks to be good value, am ordering a set to-morrow by phone, don't know why but on line ordering won't accept orders, cheers....callie

Took delivery of the same set myself. The cammo does not look nearly as garish as the pictures. Don't get me wrong, it's by no means top quality, but at that price it shouldn't be! Really pleased with the set and thanks for the recommendation Simon.
    P.s. They also have the deerhunter Orkney undergarment set on offer at under 20 and le chameau shirts for 20 so I thought it would be rude not to take advantage of those too!!!

Thanks again
    Jase

Quote Originally Posted by J4se0 View Post
    Took delivery of the same set myself. The cammo does not look nearly as garish as the pictures. Don't get me wrong, it's by no means top quality, but at that price it shouldn't be! Really pleased with the set and thanks for the recommendation Simon.
    P.s. They also have the deerhunter Orkney undergarment set on offer at under 20 and le chameau shirts for 20 so I thought it would be rude not to take advantage of those too!!!

Thanks again
    Jase
    Jase, my pleasure, glad you found it useful!

Atb, Simon

I've had the same for a few months, got it for 30 (or there abouts) fro Sportsman Gun Centre. The microfleece is an excellent mid layer, but the whole lot is great for staying camo-ed up in warmer weather when my deerhunter stuff would cook me alive.

Good call! Mine arrived today, really good kit for the money! Not sure I'd wear the whole suit at the same time mind you - tried it all on and looked a right noodle!
    Last edited by Flanker; 06-01-2011 at 21:11.

Flanker, got mine yesterday, certainly looks good for the money, a bit prattish as you said when all togged up but who cares when you're all nice and warm, any way according to common belief deer can only see in black and white and shades in between...callie