Bargain camo outfit.

what are the colours like as it looks a bit too bright to me also how thick / hardwearing are they?

Jordang, The shirt is thin. The trousers are track suit bottom types which are fairly thick and will go nicely under my waterproof overtousers. The waterproof fleece jacket is just that, and fairly decent. The hats are fleece beanies, not thick. I would suggest this stuff is ideal for late spring, summer and early autumn mornings and evenings. Or ideal for layering. I was surprised how muted the camo was, it's more grayish than creamy/white in the light patches. But for £39.95 a set what can you expect? I am pleased with mine.

Simon

cheers for that simon, looks to be good value, am ordering a set to-morrow by phone, don't know why but on line ordering won't accept orders, cheers....callie

Took delivery of the same set myself. The cammo does not look nearly as garish as the pictures. Don't get me wrong, it's by no means top quality, but at that price it shouldn't be! Really pleased with the set and thanks for the recommendation Simon.
P.s. They also have the deerhunter Orkney undergarment set on offer at under £20 and le chameau shirts for £20 so I thought it would be rude not to take advantage of those too!!!

Thanks again
Jase

Took delivery of the same set myself. The cammo does not look nearly as garish as the pictures. Don't get me wrong, it's by no means top quality, but at that price it shouldn't be! Really pleased with the set and thanks for the recommendation Simon.
P.s. They also have the deerhunter Orkney undergarment set on offer at under £20 and le chameau shirts for £20 so I thought it would be rude not to take advantage of those too!!!

Thanks again
Jase

Jase, my pleasure, glad you found it useful!

Atb, Simon

I've had the same for a few months, got it for £30 (or there abouts) fro Sportsman Gun Centre. The microfleece is an excellent mid layer, but the whole lot is great for staying camo-ed up in warmer weather when my deerhunter stuff would cook me alive.

Good call! Mine arrived today, really good kit for the money! Not sure I'd wear the whole suit at the same time mind you - tried it all on and looked a right noodle!

Last edited:
Flanker, got mine yesterday, certainly looks good for the money, a bit prattish as you said when all togged up but who cares when you're all nice and warm, any way according to common belief deer can only see in black and white and shades in between...callie

I think the way to get round this is layering! Wear it under other stuff ;) Mind, the deer don't seem to mind the clothing, and I have never seen camo, of any description, as a fashion item. So when I do get it all covered in blood and gore I will not be crying, not at that price :)

Simon

Yup, the trousers fit well under my Ram trousers. It is useful stuff. Also the breast pocket on the jacket is exactly the right size to zip away a certificate holder.

Last edited:
Was out hind stalking today and spent a lot of time crawling around in dampish snow in my Ridgeline trousers with running leggings underneath. Really good, got a wee bit damp but was very warm - good for being active in cold conditions I'd say.

Back