Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 44

Thread: Woman! Why!

  1. #1

    Woman! Why!

    Why is it essential for a woman to move, touch and generally interfere with mans stuff??


    I have... had a weaver rail that I was going to fit to my shotgun (beretta a390) so that I can mount a red dot sight. So yesterday I measured up everthing and went to get the tap and some m4 fittings with a genuine sense of excitment knowing that in the afternoon I would get it all sorted.

    When I get home and am getting the tools ready I go to get the rail..... She's tidied up and can't remember where she put it... And even after hunting high and low yesterday and today.... no rail.

    ARHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

  2. #2
    Have you ever really stood back & watched your woman whilst in the supermarket???........... I call it the tin touching syndrome,.... 48 x all the same tin, but at least eight picked up & put back!, then manouver (usually reverse), then mirror, then no signal!!!
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

  3. #3
    OH!, & then there's the treasure hunt,..................... for your slippers, trainers, wellies, hairbrush, etc etc,.. always found in a different place to the last succsessful find!!
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

  4. #4
    Chief kitchen mechaninc: 'would you like a coffee'
    Idiot 'yes please'
    Chief kitchen mechanic 'there isnt any'

    Oh those little moments of matrimonial bliss
    Below is a link to my website.
    Quad sticks

  5. #5
    OH!, Do I have to put fuel in it then!!???
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

  6. #6
    When first married I helped with the christmas shopping untill, one fateful day, we went into the same shop for the third time. I called a halt to the proceedings and came home. Apparantly I am unreasonable!

    I am a strange bloke, I like to put keys in the key drawer, tools back in the toolbox, knives on the knife rack and shoes back in the shoe cupboard. I would not find much pleasure in running round like a headless chicken everytime I wanted to put my shoes on, lock the house or to start the car. This is always done after the deadline for leaving the house has long gone by.

    Definately unreasonable!

    Simon
    Blindness to suffering is an inherent consequence of natural selection. Nature is neither kind nor cruel but fiercely indifferent.

  7. #7
    She's does stuff like this all the time....... If she didn't do the washing, cooking, ironing, make a good cup of tea, take the older kids to school and look after our two pre school ones, get shopping, look after the bills, clean the house , walk the dogs and pay for chinese on the weekend I'd not be speaking to her today.....

    But I have a big heart so I might forgive her if she finds or buys a new rail....

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by flytie View Post
    When first married I helped with the christmas shopping untill, one fateful day, we went into the same shop for the third time. I called a halt to the proceedings and came home. Apparantly I am unreasonable!

    I am a strange bloke, I like to put keys in the key drawer, tools back in the toolbox, knives on the knife rack and shoes back in the shoe cupboard. I would not find much pleasure in running round like a headless chicken everytime I wanted to put my shoes on, lock the house or to start the car. This is always done after the deadline for leaving the house has long gone by.

    Definately unreasonable!

    Simon
    That's two of us then, we'll have to start a club. Then the daughters side with her, so it must be a woman thing.

  9. #9
    Account Suspended
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    North Yorkshire
    Posts
    2,035
    Quote Originally Posted by finnbear270 View Post
    OH!, Do I have to put fuel in it then!!???
    Thats the best

  10. #10
    Account Suspended
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    North Yorkshire
    Posts
    2,035
    Quote Originally Posted by paul at barony View Post
    She's does stuff like this all the time....... If she didn't do the washing, cooking, ironing, make a good cup of tea, take the older kids to school and look after our two pre school ones, get shopping, look after the bills, clean the house , walk the dogs and pay for chinese on the weekend I'd not be speaking to her today.....

    But I have a big heart so I might forgive her if she finds or buys a new rail....
    Yeahhhh but you love her deep down dont yaaaaaa

Similar Threads

  1. The Black Bra story told by a woman.
    By john.d.m in forum Jokes & Funnies
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 23-09-2010, 02:17
  2. Randy deer mounts woman
    By Mannlicher_Stu in forum Jokes & Funnies
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-08-2010, 22:30
  3. Woman trims bush with flymo
    By Mannlicher_Stu in forum Deer Stalking General
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-05-2010, 08:54
  4. The lure of an attractive woman...
    By Richard Parsons in forum Articles & Write Ups
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 20-02-2009, 19:03
  5. A practical woman
    By JAYB in forum Deer Stalking General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 20-01-2009, 18:16

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •