Sunrise over Glengarry

that is special !! Hope you continue to apreahiate the area in which you live,its as flat as a pancake for at least 15 miles in every direction here. makes me wish I was up in Scotland to see it .Just Have to wait a week or two to be back up.

Beautiful country for sure, but when this pic was taken it was -16 at our house. To the left and just out of the picture in the forest. The jeep conked out as the fuel was frozen - so took the opportunity for a photo...

Exceptional piccies you want to get them submitted to some of the christmas Card manufacturers they are that good

Well done
Regards
Stu

Nice pictures Bill. Nice to see Glangarry when it's not raining. Brings back happy memories of when I stalked there in years past though we did have some dry years. I liked the Ceanacroc picture too as I onced filmed there with the late Tom Weir when making a short feature on Bonny Prince Charlie as I believe there is a cave there which he hid in from the Hanovarians after Colodon

Nice pictures Bill. Nice to see Glangarry when it's not raining. Brings back happy memories of when I stalked there in years past though we did have some dry years. I liked the Ceanacroc picture too as I onced filmed there with the late Tom Weir when making a short feature on Bonny Prince Charlie as I believe there is a cave there which he hid in from the Hanovarians after Colodon

Hi, donsider - yes, it makes a change from the usual rain! I know about the cave, my wife, daughter and future son in law were at it the other day. There is also another reputed to be a hideout of Prince Charlie at Caig Falls at the end of Loch Arkaig. Cheers, Bill.

Hi, Patrick - nice to hear from you. The camera I use is just a Canon compact Powershot A3150 IS. Takes decent pictures though. Cheers, Bill.

Back