Available: Roe Deer and Red Deer stalking in Norfolk !

Status
Not open for further replies.

User00014

hi all , roe and red deer stalking now available , some good roe trophies taken this year including 2 medal quality roe bucks 1 silver and 1 bronze with 2 more old bucks penciled in for culling . roe does and hinds also available until the end of the season .

prices as follows -

Prices shown are per beast, plus outing fee.

Outing Price £60.00 (approx 3 hours)

Cull Roe Bucks £55.00

Trophy Roe Bucks £55.00 (plus £1.00 per gram trophy fee)
Trophy will be weighed after preparation (full skull) minus 90 grams for the lower jaw, then minus 15% of total weight to counter act moisture .

Roe Does £45.00

Cull Muntjac Bucks £45.00

Trophy Muntjac Bucks (8cm plus) £45.00 (plus £10.00 per cm on average antler length)

Muntjac Does £40.00

Red Stags (prickets) £75.00

Red Stags (6 - 9 points) £120.00

Trophy Red Stags (10 points and above) £100.00 (plus £50.00 per tine/point on the head)

Red Hinds £60.00

Trophy preparation available at £30.00 per head

Wounded or lost animals will be charged at £60.00

DMQ Level 2 Witnessing No Charge

Carcasses can be purchased at game dealer rates.

any questions please drop me a pm !

cheers lee

Last edited:
had a cracking result with a client this morning and his first DMQ level 2 stalk , 5 roe seen and 1 doe shot so a good start for him and me after a 3 year break !

just a couple of pictures of roe shot last year , the first taken by me the second a guest.

IMG00106-20100407-0623.jpg

IMG00004-20100821-0543.jpg

cheers lee

Last edited:
morning all ,

well have just returned from the first outing in the thetford highseat that harry grey and i constructed , quite and exciting time was had harry saw his first herd of hinds of about 20 amimals and then a 2nd herd wa also seen of the same number !

unfortunately no shots available as they were just over the boundary , but the numbers are definately there .

IMG00063-20110109-0855.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG00061-20110109-0853.jpg
[/IMG]

as you can see from the hoof print there one or 2 biguns about , plus the roof is now on the seat .

another update on the hinds , 1 shot this morning with a client . a nice 100yd heart lung shot produced the guys first red !

jred.jpg
[/IMG]

cheers lee

i had a client complete his last dmq level 2 stalk this morning , finishing the portfolio in a month !

9 roe seen all in all with a very good buck too .

cheers lee

hi all ,

with the doe and hind cull now complete , i am now taking bookings for cull roe bucks ! :)

anyone interested please drop me a pm .

cheers lee

Hello.
I would be interested to come and do some stalking with you. I also need witnes statements for my DSC2. Could you email me you availability and current cost please.
Thank you,
Jani

Follow the site rules Please!!! otherwise dont be suprised if your stay on this site is very short lived.

Also this is an old thread, and I believe Lee is no longer taking clients out. But I am sure he will let Admin know if he has changed his mind.

Last edited by a moderator:
hi i'm intersted in the roe and muntjac stalking in norfolk if you could ring me please 01733 704750 or 07909640497 thanks ed

Here we go, another "I want" for a first post, no introduction no noticing this post is well over a year old, why am I not surprised.

John

An old thread posted by Lee John as you will have no doubt noticed. I dont think Lee is taking clients anymore.

correct malc , i am no longer taking clients out !

i now give nearly all my stalking away to friends to help them gain experience .

thanks for all your interest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back