Thread: Highland Field Sports Fair

Distinguished Member tartinjock's Avatar

Highland Field Sports Fair

Anybody from North of the Border going to the Moy Games? Also known as the Highland Field Sports Fair

http://www.moyfieldsportsfair.co.uk/

TJ

I shall be there not sure which day yet, if there are a few of us going we need to co-ordinate a day. Last time I saw a working pack of foxhounds was there,

They were there protesting the ban, nice ain't they.

John

Just been reminded by management that we are required elsewhere on the Saturday so that means I shall be attending on the Friday.

a lot of the members in the north will be at moy i would think , if you manage to fix something out let me now, would be nice to put a face to a names , regards willie.

Regular Poster
    A piont of meeting would be good, i am going up to newtonmore about then!, so will try to make at the fair.

ATB Barry

That's been dug up from the past, 3 years ago......Don't know what my work commitments are at the moment, If I am there this year, I suspect it will be the Saturday.

TJ
    Position and hold must be firm enough to support the firearm
    The firearm must point naturally at the target without any undue physical effort
    Sight alignment (aiming) must be correct
    The shot must be released and followed through without disturbing the position

will be up there on saturday.taken my wife she went for the first time last year and enjoyed it because off all the craft stalls there. a nice day out

Hi TJ - - it would be good to say hello to the guys - - oh, and of course any ladies who are there. I'll be at Moy for sure, probably both days ( and Scone too on Sat ) I'm not sure where the best meeting point is ( jst outside Beer Tent about 1pm is always a chance ?) - - and how should we know each other ?
    Carry a copy of the Times ? - - Wear the Fox Hat ? - - - - my favourite of all time !!

Hi, chaps - going to the Moy Game Fair on the Saturday and meeting up with some forum members who are bringing there deer etc up for mounting. Would be nice to meet others from this forum, so keep us posted. Bill.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Bartlett View Post
    Hi, chaps - going to the Moy Game Fair on the Saturday and meeting up with some forum members who are bringing there deer etc up for mounting. Would be nice to meet others from this forum, so keep us posted. Bill.
    Bill,

Have you got a stall? I'll be there Saturday, a meeting point and time would be good? Open to suggestions.......

TJ
    Position and hold must be firm enough to support the firearm
    The firearm must point naturally at the target without any undue physical effort
    Sight alignment (aiming) must be correct
    The shot must be released and followed through without disturbing the position