Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: aussie

aussie

not a good time to talk about cricket, so ill just say the weather and the hunting are are pretty good over here. cheers Mick.

Quote Originally Posted by aussie View Post
    not a good time to talk about cricket, so ill just say the weather and the hunting are are pretty good over here. cheers Mick.
    You see your wrong there. Its an excellent time to talk about cricket. Whichever side you support lots of drink is required.

Hi Mate

Welcome to the site, we keep getting TV of the floods on your side of the world. Here is a link to a post started by one of your countrymen:- http://www.thestalkingdirectory.co.u...hlight=cricket

Good to have you here.

Tahr

g.day yes i have drowned my sorrows and moved on. think you were to good this time

thanks for the welcome. the floods dont look like stopping any time soon , i think the queenslanders & nsw are over the rain for a while .i live down south so were not getting it as bad cheers mick

welcome

hi there aussie,welcome to our site.what sort off shooting you do down under then???

mainly deer mate,but shoot ducks,fox ,rabbit,pig &anything else worth the effort. cheers

aussie

G'day mate
    Welcome to SD
    Where abouts in Oz ??

Atb Steve

down south by the victorian / south australian border. its a hi rainfall area ,my farms about 4 klics from the sea cheers mick
    Last edited by aussie; 14-01-2011 at 01:34.

Welcome aboard, been through the Mount Gambler area on a Melbourne to Adelaide trip, nice area. What deer species do you shoot and what calibers do you use?

Bob