Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Made a digital caller

Made a digital caller

Found this idea on varmint al's.

I already had the 512mb MP3 player and loads of sounds. The amp and Mp3 player give sound like the mini colibro caller.

The speaker is optional,but is an improvement on sound quality and louder.

Radioshack Mini Audio Amplifier 277-1008 ,from amazon 7.99
    Looks like they've got the wrong price on this now???

In/Outdoor POWERHORN 4'' x 6'' 50 watts max 19.99
    In/Outdoor POWERHORN 4 Leisure
    Last edited by MARKG; 22-01-2011 at 10:06.

I've got a digital fox caller, its a cellophane sweety wrapper, held between thumb and forefinger of each hand,(digits) then blown over, sounds just like a rabbit in distress, totally waterproof and batteries not required.... callie

Mate of mine has an I phone thingy, on it he has the Fox mating screams / barks, just needs amplifying properly,... everytime he fires it up while we are lamping my neck near parts company with my head!!!
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Quote Originally Posted by callie View Post
    I've got a digital fox caller, its a cellophane sweety wrapper, held between thumb and forefinger of each hand,(digits) then blown over, sounds just like a rabbit in distress, totally waterproof and batteries not required.... callie
    Ok,
    Just thought for 28 it might be usefull to some.
    I won't bother putting any Info up in future.

Quote Originally Posted by MARKG View Post
    Ok,
    Just thought for 28 it might be usefull to some.
    I won't bother putting any Info up in future.
    Mark it is a useful tip and thanks for putting it up, don't be put off by a tongue in cheek comment i'm sure it wasn't meant to be personal.

Mark, I really don't reckon you are going to back out just yet are you?............... if so, I wouldn't advocate going to the pub with any of the stalkers you might meet off of here!
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

i think its a great idea,having bought one off the shelf for ,loadsamoney' if i had thought of this route at the time i would have done it.thanks for the idea for next time..

Matt

Just a bit of harmless fun Mark, so drag your dummy back in, I'll give you your dues tho', knowing the prices of the shop bought ones you've got to be on a winner there,,,ATB...callie

Cheere fella just the Info I was after
    best wishes

ok

see post by david1976,links to web pages with free sounds:-
    http://www.thestalkingdirectory.co.u...-calling-foxes
    I know these are american sites but some good sounds can be found.
    You need to have a listen some good digital (mp3 format) sounds,some sound have have background noise.
    Also varmint al's has sounds,he has made a 16min track with pauses,for fox calling.