Can I borrow a Chronograph

User00004

Is there anyone out there in Cyber world who has a Chrono I can borrow/purchase?

Please PM if you have.

Cheers

TJ

Hi TJ
Bit of a journey for you but you are welcome to come over and use mine as long as you don't shoot it like 300WSM's that did make me grin :D I got a steel framed target holder on my range at home I managed to cut that in half the other week with my .375 but so far I've managed to miss the chrono, probably only a matter of time especialy with with these crap Blasers I use :D

Wayne

Why would you want to see how fast a piece of clothing travels anyway?

Possably not to keen to be seen with it, so need to hide it away from peering eyes.. 8) 8)

You are on about clothing now ain't you :confused:

TJ, when you come North, you can have a shot of mine, I mean you can bring your gun to me and we will sort something out.

John

Cheers JAYB. It will be nice to put a face to a name. We will need to get a Scottish meeting for Members, although ALL Members will be welcome.

TJ
I am not rising to the bait, no more comments from me :!: :!:
but i am going for a Indian tonight it will have to be a proper curry like a vindaloo not one of those crap mild ones, whatever there called ;) :lol:

Wayne

WAYNE DAVIES said:
TJ
I am not rising to the bait, no more comments from me :!: :!:
but i am going for a Indian tonight it will have to be a proper curry like a vindaloo not one of those crap mild ones, whatever there called ;) :lol:

Wayne

Korma??? What's that got to do with Deer Stalking???

Wayne, Wayne, Wayne........ ;)

wayne,

you're a brave man letting someone shoot a tikka over your crony, i'd stand well behind in a safe place. (behind the chrony might be best bet!).

TJ - i have deer target ready to go if you can get over this week and fancy more practice or a fox, might even have proper .243 to zero if paperwork is at home tonight :p :p :p

Back