Pig prank

nell

On a recent boar hunting trip to Poland my mate was fortunate to take this big fellow
089.jpg

It was decided to have the trophy mounted, so was left in Poland for the work to be carried out.
Meanwhile every time i have spoken to mate he has mentioned his concern as to whether he would get the right head back... so the plot was hatched..

Im no taxidermist but i recon this was a good first effort, another freind parceld Porky up with plenty of Polish lettering and stamps and he was delivered by a Polish taxi driver,and was awaiting his return from the shoot yesterday.
Mate entered the pub with a straight face, but the first mention of pig had tears of laughter flowing..
DSC00125.jpg

Pig only had one ear hence the bandage....

Well done for being a good sport Rob

On a recent boar hunting trip to Poland my mate was fortunate to take this big fellow
089.jpg

It was decided to have the trophy mounted, so was left in Poland for the work to be carried out.
Meanwhile every time i have spoken to mate he has mentioned his concern as to whether he would get the right head back... so the plot was hatched..

Im no taxidermist but i recon this was a good first effort, another freind parceld Porky up with plenty of Polish lettering and stamps and he was delivered by a Polish taxi driver,and was awaiting his return from the shoot yesterday.
Mate entered the pub with a straight face, but the first mention of pig had tears of laughter flowing..
DSC00125.jpg

Pig only had one ear hence the bandage....

Well done for being a good sport Rob

Fantastic! Hee hee hee LOl!

:rofl:Outstanding:rofl: I am glad it is not just me who has friends like this :lol:

Simon

Edit; It was the bandage that made it for me ;)

Last edited:
The best pranks require effort and planning!! Top effort. Got laughs here!!!!! :rofl:

I just wish there was a picture of his face when he opened it LMAO!!!!!!!! :rofl:

ATB

Rob
243Sako

Thanks for comments folks,did toy with the idea of arming his other half with a vid cam, but thought he would smell a rat so she was kept in the dark. his first comment on opening the box was "its skin's missing":lol: missus nearly died laughing...

Back