Thread: Thanks TJ!

Thanks TJ!

Ive been a bit hesitant about writing this post, as it may turn many green with envy, but this is not meant as a gloat. Over the weekend I received the S&B scope from the Help for Heroes raffle

I was shocked (and still am) when I checked my email over Christmas to find that I won. The scope will now take pride of place on my .308 and will allow me to use my .243 again, which has been scope-less since I bought the .308 in the summer.

Id just like to thank TJ for taking his own time to organise the raffle and auction, which has made more than double the expected estimate for such a deserving charity. It is also a testament to the generosity of all on this forum. I'm sure that the money raised will be greatly recieved by our brave servicemen and women.

Whilst I'm at it, Id also like to say a big thank you to Gregor MacLeod of Tain for generously donating the scope to the raffle.

Distinguished Member tartinjock's Avatar
    Glad you received it, was begining to wonder as I hadn't heard.

The envy of those that bought tickets, but someone had to win.

All the best

TJ
    Position and hold must be firm enough to support the firearm
    The firearm must point naturally at the target without any undue physical effort
    Sight alignment (aiming) must be correct
    The shot must be released and followed through without disturbing the position

Quote Originally Posted by Quercus View Post
    Ive been a bit hesitant about writing this post, as it may turn many green with envy, but this is not meant as a gloat. Over the weekend I received the S&B scope from the Help for Heroes raffle

I was shocked (and still am) when I checked my email over Christmas to find that I won. The scope will now take pride of place on my .308 and will allow me to use my .243 again, which has been scope-less since I bought the .308 in the summer.

Id just like to thank TJ for taking his own time to organise the raffle and auction, which has made more than double the expected estimate for such a deserving charity. It is also a testament to the generosity of all on this forum. I'm sure that the money raised will be greatly recieved by our brave servicemen and women.

Whilst I'm at it, Id also like to say a big thank you to Gregor MacLeod of Tain for generously donating the scope to the raffle.
    If only you had posted this earlier I would have charged you extra for the chiller
    congratulations on your good fortune and if you need somewhere to zero it I have a place you would be more than welcome to use just south of Hitchen.
    Thanks for a smooth deal Pierred
    www.anglocustomrifle.co.uk
    Anglo deer management and training
    Yet another 7mm 08 user ..................... if Carlsberg made calibers.........................

Well good luck for your future use of it!.............. which pond are you going to test it in?
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Quote Originally Posted by Quercus View Post
    I’ve been a bit hesitant about writing this post, as it may turn many green with envy, but this is not meant as a gloat. Over the weekend I received the S&B scope from the Help for Heroes raffle

I’d just like to thank TJ for taking his own time to organise the raffle and auction, which has made more than double the expected estimate for such a deserving charity. It is also a testament to the generosity of all on this forum. I'm sure that the money raised will be greatly recieved by our brave servicemen and women.

Whilst I'm at it, I’d also like to say a big thank you to Gregor MacLeod of Tain for generously donating the scope to the raffle.
    well done mate , give me a call when you get time be good to catch up !

cheers lee

Discretion assured
    - call us anytime, free on 0800 689 0857

please visit our web site:
    http://uksha1 or find us on facebook
    Sponsored proudly by Pfanner, Blaser, Clark Forest.