Thread: Congratulations

Congratulations

To Unclebuck on the birth of his first Grand child a boy and no doubt a future Deer Stalker. I am sure he will now change his name to PAPA Buck. I can see him missing the start of the buck season till this wee fella settles in should give me a free hit at his ground

Congratulations indeed Unclebuck!
    Became a Grandad myself in August 2010, great times. Wish I had discovered grand children first, so much better than children.

Quote Originally Posted by 6pointer View Post
    To Unclebuck on the birth of his first Grand child a boy and no doubt a future Deer Stalker. I am sure he will now change his name to PAPA Buck. I can see him missing the start of the buck season till this wee fella settles in should give me a free hit at his ground
    Poor wean I can just imagine the wean opening his eyes for the first time and seeing that pus staring at him, he'll want back in the hole lol

Congratulations Uncle Buck, where does the time go? My twins were 18 on the 5th Jan and it seems no time since I was going to Gloucester Royal in answer to a phone call to, get there sharpish. Being a Grandad has it's perks, my old man told me. Get the grandkids delivered clean, send them home dirty!

Simon
    Blindness to suffering is an inherent consequence of natural selection. Nature is neither kind nor cruel but fiercely indifferent.

Thanks very much lads. i'm looking for forward to this, the start of the buck season i mean HA! HA! LOL.
    Only kid'n.

With Rgds, Buck.

hEY I WILL NIP IN AND SEE THE WEE FELLA LATER.

Congratulations uncle buck! hope all is healthy and in the right bits are in the right places.

Is that a banjo I can hear in the background?