Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: S.H.O.T. Show, Las Vegas Nevada.

S.H.O.T. Show, Las Vegas Nevada.

The S.H.O.T (Shooting Hunting Outdoor Trades Show) is next week in Las Vegas. This is the showcase for US and non-US manufacturers in the firearms and shooting industry. I will be attending and I'm willing to field questions directly to the manufacturers for Board members.

Since I will be there on business, not pleasure, I would like to limit the questions to the first 10 (If I do get that many) and preferably in the firearms/shooting/reloading segment of the industry as that is where I shall be working. It is a huge show and I will need to track down your requests between meetings, etc.

This show is not open to the public, and no purchases or merchandise exchange happens there. I can't pick up anything for anyone is what I'm getting at, nor will I order anything for folks. I will have access to the top dogs in the business if you have something you are curious about.
    ~Muir

Hi Muir,
    I do the same thing at the IWA in Nurnberg Germany also no sales allowed but a little does still go on. there It is bloody hard work being all day every day on your feet. I do not envy you that side of it.
    My buddy asked me to go with him to Vegas but after two years of not working funds are getting tight thanks to the sub prime so I declined it.
    Regards
    Martin

Hi Muir - kind offer. Don't go out of your way, but if you happen to come across Jerry Stiller, you could ask him when the 25X actions are likely to go into production. Also I'd like to know when Quicksilver plan to launch the new reflex style moderators. Many thanks and enjoy the show!

I was at the show years back also the IWA absolutely fantastic, I'm sure you'll have a great time, I certainly did.

Hi Muir,
    I attended a Pest Control Convention in Las Vagas a few year's ago, and had 2 weeks stay in the Venetian Hotel, "Stunning"
    Where is it being held?

ATB
    Wullie.
    Your a long time dead, enjoy every day like it's your last!!!

Been a couple of time now great place to stock up on kit and clothing.

My advice is to take a change of clothes in your carry on and two empty suit cases there is every gadget going that you can buy there.

Great place for a few days away too, I took the Mrs lots of shows and stuff for the girls to do while you are in the show spending your seasons tips.

The SHOW this year is again at the Sands Convention Center. I go every year but don't see a lick of the city except the firearms industry. It's a lot of work. I enjoy it, but it's difficult sometimes. Early morning meeting/breakfasts and then the same at the other end of the day. Lots of hustle in between.

Lots of pretty women tho.......~Muir

Quote Originally Posted by JabaliHunter View Post
    Hi Muir - kind offer. Don't go out of your way, but if you happen to come across Jerry Stiller, you could ask him when the 25X actions are likely to go into production. Also I'd like to know when Quicksilver plan to launch the new reflex style moderators. Many thanks and enjoy the show!
    I caught up with Jerry Stiller yesterday afternoon and he said it was going to be next year at the earliest on the actions. I never ventured out to see Quicksilver... I was too busy!~Muir

Thanks Muir! Good to know. Hope the show has been a success for you.

Hi Muir
    How easy is it to get tickets for the shot show for someone who is not in the trade
    Geordie