Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hmmmmmmm

Hmmmmmmm

Well, I will try again.

Am I in the wrong clique or is it just me.

I posted in the 'opportunities' section and it has been removed...for what reason...I dont know.

I am a complete novice asking for help / information. However, I am rapidly going off the stalking community.

One last time. I am interested in stalking on MOD land.

Doe sanyone haveany helpful contacts or information. PLEASE.

If not....I will bugger off...no skin off my nose.

Hi gavmoulds, the problem could be that you have not introduced yourself to the site members. It's expected that all new members on the site should tell us a bit about themselves before bursting into the forum. Presumably coming from Portsmouth and enquiring about the defence branch of the British Deer Society you are either in the navy or are a maurine.

You need to put up an introduction in that section before you can post on the other forums, that's why your post will have been removed.

You beat me to it mike
    Last edited by Benc; 11-01-2011 at 17:10. Reason: too slow

Hi, to stop the general public signing on and asking for stalking without input to the site the wanted section is only accesssed after ten posts. (Read site Rules.) However if yo go to H4H you will find the info you are after already there,
    Jim
    http://www.thestalkingdirectory.co.u...ng-on-MOD-land
    Last edited by jimbo123p; 11-01-2011 at 17:16.

as far as i know all mod land is now run by a company called landmark.

Hi gavmoulds,

You posted on here a few days ago in Introductions saying it was your second attempt...

Hello to all

If this was your second post I can only assume your first post was in Opportunities in which case one of my colleagues probably removed it as the rules state you need to post an introduction before diving in and asking for stuff!

You still haven't really introduced yourself, if we knew whether you were in the forces or not, whether you have any other relevant/shooting experience etc I'm sure there are guys on here who can help you out. There is a wealth of knowledge on here but you'll get a better response if people knew a bit more about you!

Alex

Just to clairify a few things.

I HAVE INTRODUCED MYSELF.

MY 'SECOND' INTRODUCTION was done because the first one disappeared.

Therefore, my third post was in 'opportunities' which as far as I know isnt restricted.

So...my 4th post is the one above.

And finally. I HAVE READ THE RULES.

I tend to follow good advice but it seems on this occasion I was mistaken and this foum probably isnt the best option.

I have a great deal of respect for you all. But as is the case in so many internet forums, the way you treat 'newbies' is not ideal.

I now know why my friend looked at me starngely when i mentioned all this to him.

Quote Originally Posted by gavmoulds View Post
    Well, I will try again.

Am I in the wrong clique or is it just me.

I posted in the 'opportunities' section and it has been removed...for what reason...I dont know.

I am a complete novice asking for help / information. However, I am rapidly going off the stalking community.

If not....I will bugger off...no skin off my nose.
    Welcome to the site gavmoulds,

There is so much wrong with your abrupt post!

If you were to PM me I could assist you with all the information that you require to find the correct and usefull POC within the organisation you require.

If not....bugger off...as its no skin off my nose!..........as you say!

Doesn't sound like the right patience quotion to be around firearms.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Quote Originally Posted by gavmoulds View Post

You will need to be an Officer and know a funny handshake to get in.

From what I have been told out of the two masonic lodges of stalking it is harder to get into the Mod stalking club than it is to get into the Humpty Dumpties