Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: any lawfull quarry

any lawfull quarry

right guys i first got my certificate last jan and i had any lawfull quarry on my cert but with a mentor clause as well .i have now had my mentor clause removed but when my cert came back my any lawfull quarry had also gone ,anyway i won the h4h days stalking goats with griff and put back in for my any lawfull quarry to be put back on .now after a few calls my ticket came back with any lawfull quarry back on which is great and inside a slip compliments of humberside saying if i want boar adding to my ticket i need to submit where i will be shooting boar so they can then add this on.doesnt any lawfull quarry cover boar and more to the point if it doesnt cover boar will it not also cover goat atb,wayne

Wayne,

Welcome to the Bizzaro World that is firearms licensing - bonkers innit!

I take it you're quite happy with AOLQ?

hi orion ,yes i thaught that covered everything but they seem to think otherwise also reading the rest it also has deer,fox or vermin or in connection with the management of any estate,other wildlife so it pretty much covers all exept boar of coarse because there a breed to themselfs and definately not any lawfull quarry or other wildlife
    thanks for your help as i followed your guides on other posts,atb wayne

Hello Wayne

Mine says all estate wildlife so does that mean i can shoot what i like !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 375 mag View Post
    Hello Wayne

Sounds like it, but isn't that what most people do anyway?
    "It's halfway down the hill, directly below that tree next to a rock that looks like a bell-end"

Good deals with ~ deako ~ sakowsm ~ dryan ~ 2734neil ~ mo ~ riggers ~ mmbeatle ~ seanct ~ an du ru fox

as long as it on an estate but you might need to clarify if your on a council estate

Plenty of cats about to practice on !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 375 mag View Post
    Be very careful with this one. Can you post the full wording of the condition please. It might be the 'universal' condition for the possession and use of expanding ammunition/missiles only, and unless you have a 'covering' condition for the use of the firearm then the answer will probably be no.

It's created confusion before and could leave someone open to problems. Been mentioned in some detail on this thread, see messages #14 & #20 in particular http://www.thestalkingdirectory.co.u...ndations/page2
    Last edited by Orion; 12-01-2011 at 09:53.

after closely going over my cert i have now found they havnt signed it so now need to take it back ,what a palava,wayne

Any other lawful quarry is just that - you can shoot any quarry that is lawful. Your FEO may not mean Boar but I'd like to see him get it through the courts if it ever came to that. They wouldn't stand a chance!

Shoot your Boar, and have fun.