View Poll Results: Fc leases how should they be run

Voters
64. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes they should as many as they can get.

5 7.81%
  • yes but the number should be kept low (quote number).

14 21.88%
  • No they shouldnt one leases one lease holder.

35 54.69%
  • Dont care at all on this one.

10 15.63%
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fc government leases

Fc government leases

Should individual’s be able to run multiple leases for profit from government ground
    Last edited by 6pointer; 12-01-2011 at 17:49.

Distinguished Member tartinjock's Avatar
    If they pay their taxes on their profit then why not?

It's the same a running a business then.

TJ
    Position and hold must be firm enough to support the firearm
    The firearm must point naturally at the target without any undue physical effort
    Sight alignment (aiming) must be correct
    The shot must be released and followed through without disturbing the position

Nothing new here, same old story money makes money.

If I read the lease conditions correctly, then it is illegal to do so. Subletting is not allowed and all lease members on the lease at time of signing. Any new leasee being added after the fact is subject to a 200 admin fee,

if it is illegal and being carried out then no dice. if I have wrong end of the stick and it is allowed to lease then sublet for profit then morally I might have an issue but not a huge one.

Account Suspended
    Quote Originally Posted by dieseldan View Post
    If I read the lease conditions correctly, then it is illegal to do so. Subletting is not allowed and all lease members on the lease at time of signing. Any new leasee being added after the fact is subject to a 200 admin fee,

if it is illegal and being carried out then no dice. if I have wrong end of the stick and it is allowed to lease then sublet for profit then morally I might have an issue but not a huge one.
    Interesting post

as I think you maybe correct Deiseldan unless the lease you have taken with the f.C cover you to sublet as part of the agreement which maybe negotiated at a higher price then as you say it would be illegal in my view

Fritz (Harry) Your post is very interesting indeed because my take on it is why should some one have lots of leases while others have none and also dont have a chance at getting through the process. It is a points system and if you have lev two you get more points than if you have lev one. Government have removed the incentive to train on there ground when they wrote this in. They also have in the points system that if you have ran a lease you get more points than some one who has not this makes it dificult to get a lease even if you meet all the requirment. It is important that every thing should be transparant and equal ,The reason for this is because, that is the way it is promoted to the governemt by the FC bosses. We should remember that just because you know a ranger or have lined his hand with silver this should not be reason to gain access to FC (Public)ground.

Same old!!!! Go to any military range and you will find sheep, these belong to a local farmer. How do they get there. The farmer has a lease. He must abide with the rules of the range but that is common sense. As the ranges are public ground should they be free common grazing. Councils own industrial estates. Same again. They are for lease. Any activity on public ground that creates the possibility of additional income has to be pursued. The forestry is no different to any other public body. They have a duty to maximise the potential of the ground they hold. deer leases do just that. On the other front there seems to be a confussion between deer management leases and sporting leases. Deer management leases covers individuals for stalking on that lease. Sporting leases covers the lease managers to let the stalking. That can be purely for profit or on a club basis. That basis is where Basc comes in. Their members are all elligable in their own right provided they have the necessary paperwork. Personally I would like FC to incoporate all shooting into the leases. Carstairs might be a nightmare with running dogs but a couple of lofting poles and pigeons could provide great sport,
    Jim

Jim no one was talking about the cost of the lease that in my opinion should be a set fee just like other land the government lease out. We are asking should certain people be able to hold multiple leases and make a profit from them. These would be Control leases we are talking about.

Should individual’s be able to run multiple leases for profit from government ground

fc leases

hi 6 pointer i dont think individuals should be able to0 run multiple leases as you will end up with a monoply of well off people bouying up all the stalking and the little man will end up paying through the nose again at the moment it is not possible to take paying guests on a fc lease against the terms and conditions of the lease.
    atb tom

I want a mansion and i ain't going to have one as i cant afford it but guess what i will work hard and try and get it.

if you want a Fc lease do what those who have one do and apply.

simples.....