London to Brussels flights/fares etc

John Gryphon

I am after any info on flying London to Brussels.

Air fares/availability/who to fly with etc

Without doing any research so far I haven't yet looked at direct flights from Melbourne either but I doubt if there are any at all.Plenty to London of course.

Any tips greatly appreciated.

JG

JG,
There is a regular high speed rail link from central London "St Pancras" station to the heart of Brussels called Eurostar which takes 3 hours so you could do some London sightseeing first.
Otherwise there should be lots of flight from Heathrow / Gatwick to Brussels.
There is also the slow way by bus from Victoria bus station in London which is not too bad as the distance is about 270kms.
Regards
Martin

Actually, its more like 2 hours now...
Otherwise try expedia.co.uk and you will see loads of flight options from LHR and LGW (BA, Bmi, Brussels Air, KLM). Its such a short flight that it doesn't really matter which you use, but Eurostar is pretty civilised (especially in the premier seats)...

Thank you gents,Its hard to think that its only 270 K`s away,for some dumb reason I thought that it was a long way,that's only a 'visit the neighbours' distance here.

I did a bit of looking and Lufthansa fly direct from Melbourne for a couple of grand, so then it was aah! I thought business class will do me....whoa! Not @ 7 G`s today thanks.

Back