Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Blaser R93 professional stock and/or mounts

Blaser R93 professional stock and/or mounts

I wouldn't mind getting my hands on a cheap R93 professional stock (possibly an off-road at push). Alternatively, basic wooden stock/foreend would be ok. It's probably going to take a beating out lamping.

Don't have much to spend on this, but let me know if you've got somthing you want to get rid of!

Equally, I could do with a spare set of Blaser mounts for a spare scope I have. Let me know if you've got something you want to part with (if it comes with 30mm rings that's great, but the base is what I really need).

I’ll do you a stock and bolt (offroad with bipod stud fitted, right hand bolt, standard bolt head) for 650 – offer for 1 week only before its getting traded in. you need a spare slot for this or an RFD to accept it on your behalf.

Sounds suspiciously like an offer someone texted me about last night Gary! Only, this time it's got a 50 mark-up

I'm holding out for a professional if i can get one (or possibly a wooden stock). The offroad gets a bit too slippery when wet.

Not bothered about a bolt, got two of them already and can't use more than one at a time!

if you can get a better deal than my stock offer i would take it - mine is without a doubt the cheapest in the country (apart from the one youve been offered). as for the slippery thing, ive never had a problem, perhaps you should keep youre lube on a different shelf to your hand cream or turn the light on before you apply. mind you, perhaps some folks are naturally slippery? good luck with your search. and when its gone you can call me Gary - until then its "Offroad Gary"

Quote Originally Posted by Offroad Gary View Post
    I’ll do you a stock and bolt (offroad with bipod stud fitted, right hand bolt, standard bolt head) for 650 – offer for 1 week only before its getting traded in. you need a spare slot for this or an RFD to accept it on your behalf.
    May I ask why you need a slot for stock or bolt? Is it different from having a slot for a rifle of given calibre?

Cheers,
    Greg

I have 2 fully assembled r93 rifles, I want to go back to 1 rifle plus a spare barrel. When I do this I must inform the police as to where the stock and bolt went, and have my fac changed to read 1 r93 rifle and 1 r93 spare barrel. I can only pass on the stock and bolt to a person with entitlement or a rfd. Entitlement for a rifle allows purchase of stock, bolt and barrel in 1 transaction but not separate ones. If an rfd sells a stock and bolt on a rifle entitlement when he faxes the details to hq allarm bells will start ringing! I am aware that some rfd's still sell stocks off ticket but that's not really cricket. I have been pulled up on this before so I do know. Want to buy it?

[QUOTE]I wouldn't mind getting my hands on a cheap R93 professional stock/QUOTE]

Theres no such thing I'm afraid mate. They fetch big money even second hand.

Would you just sell the stock as i'm lefthanded the bolt's no use for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Teckel View Post
    Would you just sell the stock as i'm lefthanded the bolt's no use for me.
    500 posted

That's a good deal for someone a righthand bolt for 150