Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi all i am Jack

Hi all i am Jack

Hi there me and my dad are both in to deer stalking and we are looking to find any stalking around, if you know any please write back. Thanks

Hello everyone i am new on this website and i just thought i would tell you a little about myself, my hobbies are deer stalking, lamping, beating.

I am 12 years old and my dad takes me out with him lamping and in the holidays i thought i will tag along with him to go beating and i loved it.

Anyway that's me.
    Last edited by mini gamekeeper; 14-01-2011 at 17:03. Reason: merged posts

Welcome to the forum! I think a bit more information about yourself, your experience etc. would be appreciated before asking for opportunities, and would help people to help you.

Best of luck in your search.
    Last edited by liamnjs; 13-01-2011 at 17:14.

M G I have got quite a lot what is it you want and in what format payed free swap etc

Distinguished Member tartinjock's Avatar
    Nothing like coming in and doing a proper introduction on your FIRST POST, sorry, better to come in and ask for some stalking.

There are plenty on here willing to help, but there are also plenty on here who are very cautious of people asking. Stalking is a very precious item in todays times. Try the Stalking Opportunities section, plenty of Trade members who will sell you a day/outing

TJ
    Position and hold must be firm enough to support the firearm
    The firearm must point naturally at the target without any undue physical effort
    Sight alignment (aiming) must be correct
    The shot must be released and followed through without disturbing the position

Distinguished Member tartinjock's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 6pointer View Post
    M G I have got quite a lot what is it you want and in what format payed free swap etc
    Can I have some of your free stalking?
    Position and hold must be firm enough to support the firearm
    The firearm must point naturally at the target without any undue physical effort
    Sight alignment (aiming) must be correct
    The shot must be released and followed through without disturbing the position

how about not being to hard on the lad,hes 12 seen his dad on here and tried to be helpful,
    good on you jack,aka mini gamekeeper .

Hi Jack, welcome to the forum.

I've merged your two threads into a single intro

Alex

Welcome young man. Advice from an old git, Watch, listen, learn and enjoy.

Hi there old keeper thanks for the tips i have only ever been deer stalking once and thought it was brilliant, i seen 13 deer cant remember how many were does but we didnt have a shot as it wasnt safe to shoot.

Would love to hear some of your storys.

Jack

Oh well if he is under age he will get a discount off most the pro,s Well come young man and my post was injest i can of realised you were not in the Adult class yet as your spelling is far to good