Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Swarovski service

Thumbs up Swarovski service

i emailed swarovski today partly because i was board and partly because i wanted to know when my scope was made that i bought last year second hand. its a 6x42 habicht nova,the glass is 100% but the tube looks old and has the odd mark on it (ime not too bothered about that it only cost me 225) anyway i sent an email with the serial number stating the condition...could they tell me how old it is..and could it still be refurbed/serviced? i got up to put the kettle on as the kettle clicked i heard "you have email!" i thought it was the usual junk mail until i looked..it was off swarovski!! (under five minutes!!!) i was thinking it was just a receipt of my email until i opened it.. it said my scope was made in 1993 and still has 30 year warranty and yes it can be serviced/refurbed..and with a new tube it would be 150-230!! how great is that for service,and to someone who bought their product second hand

Its comforting to know that Swarovski offer that level of service to their customers isn't it?

That's what i call customer service, shame so many other companies do not take the same approach and value their customers!
    "Good advice is always certain to be ignored, but that's no reason not to give it." Agatha Christie

thing that amazes me about this is not just the speedy response,but the fact that i told them i bought it second hand..and that it is old!!

Like you say superb service and also shows how confident they are in their products.

I recently bought a Z6i they now come with a 10 year warranty not 30 year which i was a bit surprised at.

Again second hand 30 year old Nova scope, 25 years out of warranty. New turret caps and bikini covers in the post from HQ in Austria free of charge.
    My preference from now will be Swarovski whether new or second hand.

Quote Originally Posted by gmart122 View Post
    Again second hand 30 year old Nova scope, 25 years out of warranty. New turret caps and bikini covers in the post from HQ in Austria free of charge.
    My preference from now will be Swarovski whether new or second hand.
    +1
    I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy!
    Another 7mm08 shooter!

Hi Steyer

I'm intrigued by your post and the 30yr warranty on presumably a Habicht Nova scope.
    I have one from when first available (late 80's?) and when investigating having the (steel) tube reblued (looks tired) was informed by Swarovski UK that the Nova's only had a 2yr warranty and re-bluing although previously available was now not. Of course things do change......
    Having said this my 'back-up' binos (7x42SL's) have just been serviced to as new condition under their 30yr warranty!
    Perhaps you would forward the name of the person that replied to you?

Cheers
    L

Well Steyr, If this is any good to you I have an empty box ...Swarovski habicht 6 x 42 ...Just send me your details and I will post It on...Complete your package