Thread: Zeiss binoculars for sale

Zeiss binoculars for sale

Just realised I put this in the wrong thread yesterday, sorry, now correctly in classifieds.

Zeiss dialyt binoculars for sale
    Zeiss 10 x40 BGA T* P binoculars, good condition. Black rubber armoured. These are T* and P coated, which are significantly better than just T* coated lenses. Great Zeiss classic binos, hard to find these days.

Great stalking binos. Good for dawn/dusk stalking. Available now. Can post or pick up Kent/Surrey /Sussex borders.

Already bought another pair from a mate , so make me a sensible offer and they are yours !

rough guide£?
    Last edited by Paul at Fechan; 16-01-2011 at 01:27.

Steve, thanks for that. I think you are correct in the price range but you need to differentiate between those that are T* which are inferior and those that are T* P which are significantly clearer and are in fact later glass coating technology. The links you show are for the lesser quality binos, and they seem to retail s/h for around £450.

Mine are 10 x40 T*P and so would probably go for £450 to £500 ish. or maybe more, but I'd be happy for an offer in this range.

Currently on e bay where they are up to £343, so maybe my estimate is a bit high. One day to go. Anyone interested in making a reasonable offer and I will end the auction, rather sell on here to a stalker .

Quote Originally Posted by biffo View Post
    Currently on e bay where they are up to £343, so maybe my estimate is a bit high. One day to go. Anyone interested in making a reasonable offer and I will end the auction, rather sell on here to a stalker .
    tend to hit about £400 on ebay. Great optics for the money, my brother has a pair i would say they're superior to my parents swarovski el's and SLCs.

George

Now Sold £ 376 , pending payment, thanks for interest