Thread: Antis stooping to even lower tactics!

Antis stooping to even lower tactics!

Hi All,
    I was just been reading on an Anti's website that they are asking ramblers and people out and about in the countryside to complain about shooters on private land or near public footpaths.

We are apparently harassing the good public with our rifles and shotguns and causing a risk to their Health and Safety.

They are hoping to waste the Police's time by getting us arrested and having ASBO's slapped on us. So all we need is a meddling old granny and a trigger happy cop and we will soon have some real fatalities.

Their lastest campaign is to get TV B' list celebs to speak out about hunters. My advice to those TV types is to stop talking tosh and sticking charlie up your nose and get out of London and see the real world you bunch of half witted, metrosexual jerks! This is of course just my opinion.

Half of the "celebs" on TV these days are chefs and they`re all promoting venison, rabbit, pigeons etc, the other half of the "celebs" wear fur. I can`t see the scum getting much from any "celeb" A,B or Z.
    basil.

HI Basil,

Yes the 'Celebs' look like the sort of TV prostitues that last saw work on 'I'm a celeb...get me out of here' or their last job was a Christmas Day special in 1986.

Bless them!

MISSUNDERSTOOD

HERE HERE GUYS!! I completely agree one of my friends friends down in wiltshire had this issue and he was walking through a field only to have armed response jump on him the old lady had called the police saying he has been using a fully automatic wepon and she had seen a hand gun! when they pulled him he had his 12g silver pigeon on him on his own land not only did the police look silly but so did the little old lady who replied with 'never mind he could have had one on him' what a comlete waste of police resources and also my friends friends hunting time and she never even said sorry to him or the police there is something wrong with other people im sure they are just nieve if thats how you spell it lol

Quote Originally Posted by basil
    Half of the "celebs" on TV these days are chefs and they`re all promoting venison, rabbit, pigeons etc, the other half of the "celebs" wear fur. I can`t see the scum getting much from any "celeb" A,B or Z.
    basil.
    Yes, they are, so don`t forget to watch that new series with Marco Pierre White next week, he shoots a buck, that`ll shake em up at the anarchists society.

wadas

just a shame that marco pierre white's record roe head only lasted a short time, just wish the they kept the new record head a secret for a little while longer , as marco would of advertised the fact he held the british roe buck record a lot more on british tv than what the new holder does now
    just a thought
    but he is joining in the sterling work along with other chef's in promoting british game and venison
    wish them well

stone