Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: No matter how foxy she is....

  1. #1

    No matter how foxy she is....

    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 5363.jpg  

  2. #2
    Account Suspended
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    North Yorkshire
    Posts
    2,035
    Well it isnt me I could use it as toothpaste

  3. #3
    Oh Stu, no........

  4. #4
    Account Suspended
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Bonnie Scotland
    Posts
    3,447
    Wheel nuts ... and a spinner .... What's that about?

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamus View Post
    Wheel nuts ... and a spinner .... What's that about?





    Begging your pardon sir, but are you a raving gay?

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamus View Post
    Wheel nuts ... and a spinner .... What's that about?
    Sad copies of original Halibrands Tamus

    Chris
    Life should be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving skidding in sideways, Merlot in one hand, Cigar in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO what a ride!

  7. #7
    Account Suspended
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Bonnie Scotland
    Posts
    3,447
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandhubert View Post




    Begging your pardon sir, but are you a raving gay?
    As it happens... No.

    But if you're spending the amount it takes to build a half-way decent Cobra replica... for a few quid more you might at least avoid such a naff set of rims.

    And BTW, the model, Ms. Alessandra Ambrosio. I'm sure she's a really nice girl and all, but she doesn't look as good as my missus.

  8. #8
    Account Suspended
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    North Yorkshire
    Posts
    2,035
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamus View Post
    As it happens... No.

    But if you're spending the amount it takes to build a half-way decent Cobra replica... for a few quid more you might at least avoid such a naff set of rims.

    And BTW, the model, Ms. Alessandra Ambrosio. I'm sure she's a really nice girl and all, but she doesn't look as good as my missus.

    You dont need any building work doing at your house by any chance

  9. #9
    Account Suspended
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Bonnie Scotland
    Posts
    3,447
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannlicher_Stu View Post
    You dont need any building work doing at your house by any chance


    Funny you should say that, but again the answer is NO.

    I've a 'kin access ramp to build, just to please building control, and a short snagging list to clear and then my new house is done.

  10. #10
    Account Suspended
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    North Yorkshire
    Posts
    2,035
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamus View Post


    Funny you should say that, but again the answer is NO.

    I've a 'kin access ramp to build, just to please building control, and a short snagging list to clear and then my new house is done.
    Shucks I thought I had a job with eye candy there, I new I wasnt that lucky

Similar Threads

  1. Does it matter?
    By salukiwhippet in forum Ammunition, Reloading & Ballistics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 24-09-2010, 21:56
  2. on a serious matter!!
    By duggers in forum Deer Stalking General
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 24-02-2008, 08:32

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •