Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What would you do

What would you do

For the men and Ladys on here and as a wee tease after seeing Gradhuberts Post.
    Now you have not been stalking for ages and you have been promised a good outing after a trophy Roe Buck. The Alarm gose off and you have to make a choice one or the other. Go out stalking or stay and miss stalking to keep this lady warm.
    For the ladys i was going to put a hunk of a man up but for sum reason i could not copy and paste the picture.

I'd buy that for a dollar!
    There is a place on this planet for all of God's creatures, right next to my tatties and gravy!!!

I'd be off stalking as she'd still be too sore from the night before
    "Imagine you're a deer. You're prancing along, you get thirsty, you spot a little brook, you put your little deer lips down to the cool clear water... BAM! A f**kin bullet rips off part of your head! Your brains are laying on the ground in little bloody pieces! Now I ask ya. Would you give a f**k what kind of pants the son of a bitch who shot you was wearing?"

I'd go stalking. She's not got enough meat on her to interest me! Don't get me wrong I'm not a chubby chaser but look at her arms! Definately not for me!

shes got arms????
    "Imagine you're a deer. You're prancing along, you get thirsty, you spot a little brook, you put your little deer lips down to the cool clear water... BAM! A f**kin bullet rips off part of your head! Your brains are laying on the ground in little bloody pieces! Now I ask ya. Would you give a f**k what kind of pants the son of a bitch who shot you was wearing?"

stay in for 5 more mins then go stalkin

Quote Originally Posted by 65X55 View Post
    stay in for 5 more mins then go stalkin
    THAT long!!!!

Brian

That deer can wait in the field for another day

Stalking. She's not even a close second.

Regards,
    Paul