Thread: FOXING - the new foxshooting video with Robert Bucknell & James Marchington

FOXING - the new foxshooting video with Robert Bucknell & James Marchington

Watched once: FOXING - the new foxshooting video with Robert Bucknell & James Marchington

18 posted

This brand new DVD, with Robert Bucknell & James Marchington, makes great viewing makes great viewing and is packed with tips for successful foxshooting.

Robert Bucknell is Britain's leading expert on foxes and foxshooting. His book Foxing with Lamp & Rifle is widely regarded as 'the foxshooter's bible', and he writes a monthly column on the subject in Sporting Shooter magazine.

In this video, Sporting Shooter editor James Marchington sets out to learn about foxshooting from Robert and other leading experts in the field.

Join James as he travels to mid-Wales for advice on rifles and calibres from top rifleshooting instructor Andrew Venables, and gets a practical lesson in zeroing.

Listen to the experts describe their favourite kit and methods - rifles and scopes, lamps and calls.
    Watch top foxshooters like Roy Lupton in action by day and by night, with shotguns, rifles, lamps and calls.

It's a real foxshooting masterclass. Everyone with an interest in foxing, from the novice to the most experienced foxshooter, will find this DVD fascinating and informative viewing.

The video is produced by FieldsportsChannel.tv, in association with Sporting Shooter magazine. Approximate running time 95 minutes, PAL widescreen (16:9) format.

Hi Stevie
    Can I have it please Keith
    AT THE AGE OF 50 I DECIDED I WAS GOING TO GROW OLD F***ING DISGRACEFULLY

Quote Originally Posted by sikadog View Post
    Hi Stevie
    Can I have it please Keith
    Yours mate.