Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gralloching

Gralloching

I want to Gralloch your deer?
    If there are any stalkers that are not that far from me Rickmansworth Hertfordshire.
    I would love the chance to get hands on as I need to learn more,I will also travel if there is enough notice, Will also be up for paying for a stalk. I have passed my DS1 and shot deer but not enough to feel totally confident in gralloching, If there is any one that can help im keen to learn more.
    Please pm me if your kind at heart and want to help.
    Smile and more people will smile with you.

Account Suspended
    Quote Originally Posted by Tayfix View Post
    If there are any stalkers that are not that far from me Rickmansworth Hertfordshire.
    I would love the chance to get hands on as I need to learn more,I will also travel if there is enough notice, Will also be up for paying for a stalk. I have passed my DS1 and shot deer but not enough to feel totally confident in gralloching, If there is any one that can help im keen to learn more.
    Your a bit far away for me to help but this link may be of assistance.

May help some with the gralloch

Kind Regards
    Stu

I have this picture in my mind of you knocking your pan in and the 'friend' who called you leaning against a tree with a can in his hand and a twisted smile on his face...

Quote Originally Posted by Tayfix View Post
    My god ... you're keen !.
    I wish all my level 2 candidates were as committed as you !!
    Good luck.
    S.

Aye - I could tell you all about our method whilst you finish laying the foundation for my greenhouse - if you feel THAT energetic ! Sorry Tayfix, couldn't resist. I'm looking into it for you - somewhere nearer to your base.
    Opinions often differ according to unknown circumstances.

mate, I feel your pain when I passed my DSC level 1 it was all " right off you go and stalk" I think that the gralloch should be a major part of doing your DSC level 1. I did exactly what you are trying to do now just kept going out with a mate of mine but leaving the rifle at home and offering to do his grallochs for him, the more practice the better in my opinion and obviously my friend loved the fact he had his own personal ghillie !! Good luck I hope you find someone.

Just a thought, but try contacting any local deer park estates and offer some free labour during their culls. Good luck anyway !

If you fancy a trip to Norfolk I can take you out on Roe doe and CWD, no promises but anything we see that is a cull you can shoot and do the "business".

All you will pay for is B & B (between 40 & 55pn I think) or you can stay with us and that will cost you 50 per night for bed & 3 squares and all the red you can drink, well nearly all

Max

Quote Originally Posted by Max View Post
    If you fancy a trip to Norfolk I can take you out on Roe doe and CWD, no promises but anything we see that is a cull you can shoot and do the "business".

All you will pay for is B & B (between 40 & 55pn I think) or you can stay with us and that will cost you 50 per night for bed & 3 squares and all the red you can drink, well nearly all

Max
    Can`t ask for fairer than that. A great offer.
    basil.
    https://www.justgiving.com/John-Slee/
    "He who kills sow with piglets empties the forest of boar" My neighbours dad on new years eve 2011.

Quote Originally Posted by basil View Post
    Can`t ask for fairer than that. A great offer.
    basil.
    great, where can I book?
    There is a place on this planet for all of God's creatures, right next to my tatties and gravy!!!