Very Eerie

wadashot

Here`s a bit of a mystery, but let me set the scene.

It was just a normal Saturday, nothing special, apart from building a bird table in the day and in the evening laughing my socks off at Austin Powers. :lol:

After the film, the better half fancied a cup of tea, so i put the kettle on. As it was boiling i logged onto the SD to see the latest chat and make a couple of posts.

Now, this is where it gets a bit weird because as i sat down with my cuppa a PM came through from AndyL, and i quote..........

"Hello wadas, you are up late, what you up to, having a cup of tea"? :eek:

Lets look at this carefully, AndyL lives maybe upwards of 200 miles away from me, so he couldn`t have been spying on me from a bedroom window like i know he likes to do :lol:

What i am wanting to know is......are we looking at something weird here, where he has unknown powers, enabling him to see things happening even though they are hundreds of miles away :rolleyes: , or did he just per chance happen to make this rash comment and it was just a coincidence :rolleyes:
I did want to send this little story to Arthur C Clarke, but he is dead now so that would be a waste of time, so i pose the question to you lot out there.

wadas

It is a bit wierd because at that time of night you should of been drinking whiskey :p

Wadas,

Only having spoken to you on the phone :( , although I do hope I meet up with you at the CLA :) , I think with the past comments about you drinking tea, this could be a fair assumption that you drink it 24/7 :eek: . I think that AndyL was outside your house ;) but was hoping that this would throw you off track.. :confused:

Which it has done!! ;)

TJ

This was a simple deduction my dear Watson! Andy L applied simple mathematics: -

Wadas life in percentage terms

Buggering about in shed/pigeon loft 40% of time, always whilst drinking tea.

On the SD website 20% of time, again whilst drinking tea.

Walking whippet 5%, yes you guessed it drinking tea from thermos whilst doing this.

Picking nose 2% of time but whilst drinking tea.

Making love to wife 10% of time, tea cup on bedside cabinet, half full to prevent spillages.

3% on toilet without tea, but at some point during this time he will shout out from the back garden 'thunder box' 'Eeeeeeeeee I rite fancy a brew, put kettle on chuck'!

The remaining 30% Wadas is at work and his job is 'Tetley tea taster'!

So apart from the 3% of the time he is on the loo, Wadas is drinking or has a tea cup only inches away from him. 100% of the time is thinking about tea.

Elementary!

Wadas is a very good looking bloke he tells me, maybe that's why! Either that or his good lady is out shopping and he is alone looking through the ladies under wear section of Kays catalogue. :eek: :oops:

Beowulf said:
Wadas is a very good looking bloke he tells me, maybe that's why! Either that or his good lady is out shopping and he is alone looking through the ladies under wear section of Kays catalogue. :eek: :oops:

Dam, have you got those special powers of Andy`s too? :oops: :eek:

Actually, it`s littlewoods. :oops:

wadas

wadashot said:
Here`s a bit of a mystery, but let me set the scene.

It was just a normal Saturday, nothing special, apart from building a bird table in the day and in the evening laughing my socks off at Austin Powers. :lol:

After the film, the better half fancied a cup of tea, so i put the kettle on. As it was boiling i logged onto the SD to see the latest chat and make a couple of posts.

Now, this is where it gets a bit weird because as i sat down with my cuppa a PM came through from AndyL, and i quote..........

"Hello wadas, you are up late, what you up to, having a cup of tea"? :eek:

Lets look at this carefully, AndyL lives maybe upwards of 200 miles away from me, so he couldn`t have been spying on me from a bedroom window like i know he likes to do :lol:

What i am wanting to know is......are we looking at something weird here, where he has unknown powers, enabling him to see things happening even though they are hundreds of miles away :rolleyes: , or did he just per chance happen to make this rash comment and it was just a coincidence :rolleyes:
I did want to send this little story to Arthur C Clarke, but he is dead now so that would be a waste of time, so i pose the question to you lot out there.

wadas

Wadas, why don`t you send it Arthur C Clare, you never know with something this weird, you may well get an answer!!
basil.

Sitting on the bog with a cup of tea in one hand and a hunting magazine
in the other . Do's life get any better than that :D

You might have a job sending it to A C Clark, I think you will find he is dead!!

However Wadas can always read the tea leaves in the bottom of his cup, as he always bursts the tea bag :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol:
Well Wadas, What can I say! My powers stretch far beyond the detection of kettles boiling at 200 miles distance.
I can clear a farm of deer, 30 minutes before I go stalking. I can make all my customers phone my mobile on the day that I have off. I can change the wind direction by 180 degrees as I stalk up a field. I can also make a beautiful 21 year old blonde model chubby chaser suddenly fancy anorexic blokes the minute I walk through the door. Amazing eh! :lol: And believe me, the list goes on!

Dave do not even go there mate ... uhhh shuddas Wadas in Littlewoods undies half drunk Yorkshire tea and all smeared in tea loaf :rolleyes:

Sorry not to have read these posts until tonight but must say I laughed so much at all the various comments about Wadas love of Yorkshire tea. Because: dare I tell you I only drink Earl Grey!!!
Perhaps Wadas and I can start a general discussion about the merits of teas worldwide!!!!!
Not going to be getting much DECENT tea at the CLA, I think. Unless I bring my own?

Don't be put off by the philistines Robin, I drink earl Grey and proud to admit it. It is only the more discerning palette that can appreciate the subtle flavours of the aristocrat of tea. Never mind all this mass produced rubbish that has to be laced with sugar and milk to make it acceptable.

I also like a nice cup of green tea :eek:

OK Wadas, bring it on. :D :D

John

I didnt hear you moaning about my old china brew I made last weekend Robin, common old garden PG :D If I had known you are a conosuier of tea I would have brought some Red Bush tea :D now that is good stuff, drink a lot of this when in Africa on Safari, and you can get it from Tesco's these days.

JAYB I am amazed that a man of your calibre would drink green tea, what has happened to you since you moved north :eek: I shall have to get Sir Wadas to convert you back to the dark side of tea drinking. You know the stuff that looks like soup instead of tea :lol: but you will need a pidgeon loft in your garden and a whippet to improve the overall flavour :lol:

What can i say Gents, talking about tea on a stalking site, what will we talk of next? :eek: :lol: :lol:

But i have a confession :rolleyes: , I`m a fraud :eek: :( you see, you guys have put me on this pedestal and see me as some kind of tea addicted loony. Ok, the loony bit you may have got right, but, addicted to tea, NO.

Don`t get me wrong i like a nice cuppa, but to be honest i just drink your everyday average PG Tips, Typhoo, or obviously Yorkshire tea :confused: and cannot ever remember an earl grey passing my lips :eek:

What can i say but sorry, for leading you into this fraudulant life of mine :cry: .

I will go away now and face the corner of the room for my punishment and hope that you kind people will find it in your hearts to forgive me.

:confused: wadas

Back