Thread: 6.5mm (.264") bullets

6.5mm (.264") bullets

About to start reloading for my 6.5 Swede. If anyone has any bullet heads that didnt particularly work well in their rifle and want to sell them on drop me a PM. Cheers Steve

Dont hold your Breath mate 6.5 is one of the most forgivng rounds to load .even I can do it

Quote Originally Posted by roedeerred View Post
    Dont hold your Breath mate 6.5 is one of the most forgivng rounds to load .even I can do it
    Worth a try About to buy some anyway but always liek to try a few varieties. Good to know its easy to reload though

I have a part box of Berger 140gn Hunting VLD if you're interested?

Quote Originally Posted by Tikka View Post
    I have a part box of Berger 140gn Hunting VLD if you're interested?
    PM sent

Stevie, if you are down Worcs way I have quite a few 129gn SST's and would gladly give you some to try, I have some Speer 140gn SP's you can try too if you wish. No charge.

Simon
    Blindness to suffering is an inherent consequence of natural selection. Nature is neither kind nor cruel but fiercely indifferent.

Quote Originally Posted by flytie View Post
    Stevie, if you are down Worcs way I have quite a few 129gn SST's and would gladly give you some to try, I have some Speer 140gn SP's you can try too if you wish. No charge.

Simon
    Top man thanks Simon, im down that way on occasion Ill drop you a PM if so. Cheers

Hi mate i have nearly a full box of 95 gr vmax if you whant them no charge mate. Neil

Quote Originally Posted by biglad View Post
    Hi mate i have nearly a full box of 95 gr vmax if you whant them no charge mate. Neil
    Top bloke. PM sent

Quote Originally Posted by stevienicknacks View Post
    Top man thanks Simon, im down that way on occasion Ill drop you a PM if so. Cheers
    Kettle can be on at a moments notice, buscuits too if you so wish! PM me when you are coming down and I will give you my phone number and address.

Simon
    Blindness to suffering is an inherent consequence of natural selection. Nature is neither kind nor cruel but fiercely indifferent.