Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Turkeys...

Turkeys...

say, a couple of turkeys just happened to be in a wood that you shoot beside a farm that has a fair few. What's the story with I dunno... shooting one

Me? I'd **** it!
    There is a place on this planet for all of God's creatures, right next to my tatties and gravy!!!

Quote Originally Posted by paul at barony View Post
    say, a couple of turkeys just happened to be in a wood that you shoot beside a farm that has a fair few. What's the story with I dunno... shooting one
    It all depends on what you shoot it with , wether you hav permission too and if you know what you are shooting at

big turkey looking thing eating pheasant feed goes gobble now and again..... I'm thinking shotgun ....

Paul,

That old "turkey in a wood" thing again...

Just accept it, you don't need excuses to shoot trees

Stan

Shotgun...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To much meat damage..

nothing sporting about pure bred Dakotas they come find you

.22 is the only way IMO
    There is a place on this planet for all of God's creatures, right next to my tatties and gravy!!!

Damn it Stan, just you wait til it's your turn

I'm thinking shotgun up close and tight pattern in the nog with like a sporting cartridge.

ps edit

isn't a dakota a kick ass old fashioned plane?

Quote Originally Posted by paul at barony View Post

isn't a dakota a kick ass old fashioned plane?
    Yup, and the Douglas Dakota C-47 SNAFU Special is just about the most famous one! http://www.the-snafu-special.com/

And SNAFU is where you just might be if ownership of said turkeys is proven to lie elsewhere.

If their on your permission you can please yourself what you do with them , as its illegal to release an alien bird its your duty to remove them