Bdfpa

howa243

Recently I have been trying to find some signs to hang on my fences warning the public that there are deer (particularly stags) present. I went to my normal HSE sign providers and was rather shocked by the prices. Eventually I got in touch with the British Deer Farms and Parks Association and found exactly what I wanted at a fraction of the price. They were delivered yesterday along with a brilliant little recipe book. Its £2.25 delivered and well worth it.
I am not a member of the BDFPA and have no commercial relationship with them.

http://www.bdfpa.org/recipes.php

Well, now that the British Deer Farmers have become much more inclusive and changed their name perhaps it's time you did join. Although people sometimes think of parks and farms as being very different, in reality we both have enclosed deer, we are both usually concerned with obtaining the best possible price for our venison and have probably invested a great deal of money and effort in our livestock. There are many shared features and objectives and of course there is always strength in numbers. All venison seems to be enjoying a higher profile these days; top quality venison is top quality venison wherever it comes from.

I'm glad you got the vast majority of your deer back after your fences were cut Howa, not an experience any of us would want.

I'm glad you got the vast majority of your deer back after your fences were cut Howa, not an experience any of us would want.

Thanks for that cyber, it was a bad time. One of the reasons I posted, was that the end result of what stalkers do is a quality meat product and that there are probably some mutual benefits for stalkers staying in touch with this organisation.

Last edited:
Back