Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 48

Thread: see it can be done

  1. #1

    Thumbs up see it can be done

    Hi,

    Its late been working all day and cant find the thread where this belongs.
    12 STONE stag of the hill by man pack.....

    atb f

    Attachment 4413

  2. #2

  3. #3
    Account Suspended
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    North Yorkshire
    Posts
    2,035
    Quote Originally Posted by centralbeltstalker View Post
    Hi,

    Its late been working all day and cant find the thread where this belongs.
    12 STONE stag of the hill by man pack.....

    atb f

    Attachment 4413
    Where does it say 12stone it says small deer dosent it

  4. #4
    12 stone is a small deer i weighed it when i got it to the larder

  5. #5
    Account Suspended
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    North Yorkshire
    Posts
    2,035
    Quote Originally Posted by centralbeltstalker View Post
    12 stone is a small deer i weighed it when i got it to the larder
    O Yeah and processed the photo using sepia chromatics as well then.

    Your not dry Bolloccks Jack by any chance are you in disguise

  6. #6
    i find it captures the moment better.

  7. #7
    When i was younger i used to carry 3 stags off at once and the pony boy had to sit on top to hold the buggers straight

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble View Post
    When i was younger i used to carry 3 stags off at once and the pony boy had to sit on top to hold the buggers straight
    i did that once too for a joke, the client that was with us was not amused.

  9. #9

    This is a photo of me with a hind that weighed 120lb s and was carried up a restock to save time the photo is at the larder to show someone how to do it.

  10. #10
    Seems very dangerous and foolhardy to me.

    This is an open forum have you guys never heard of health and safety????????????????????????????????

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •