Nosler Accubond .243

User00003

Seems Nosler has just launched the Accubond in a .243 calibre, at present only 90g bullets, but seems a pretty sweet option for Roe/Munties/CWD at only $24 per box of 50. If only they did a 100g, we could use on Reds here in Scotland:-|

Seems Nosler has just launched the Accubond in a .243 calibre, at present only 90g bullets, but seems a pretty sweet option for Roe/Munties/CWD at only $24 per box of 50. If only they did a 100g, we could use on Reds here in Scotland:-|

Hmmm $24 which means once in the UK that means they will be at least £30 for a box of 50 :mad:.

Hmmm $24 which means once in the UK that means they will be at least £30 for a box of 50 :mad:.

I was thinking I'd bring them back from the US when on holiday this spring. My FLO has already confirmed this should be acceptable for legal purposes.:lol:

You can bring back as many as you have on your licence holding and not go over your limit. I brougth several boxes of spft point bullets back with me. Just declared them at customs who were not interested actually. They just asked if I was over my limit and checked thonce they got sight of my FAC handed me my rifle back.

Back