Always back it up!

finnbear270

I always take two!, two rifles, two lots of ammunition,........... Bl**dy good job too!, the 45/70 I have been working on for the past few weeks, loads etc, gave excellent results, on iron sights, & with red dot jobbies, but I put a very interesting russian origin low mag illuminated thing on, & zeroed perfect,....... right up until shooting in down at Ian & Jo's,the bar**eward went all skew- wiff on me, probably gave up the ghost due to recoil,... so out with the trusty Sako!, the pigs were round & about, just not amenable to the required field of fire!:rolleyes:, still I did not have to suffer the stress of having my high seats footings tested by physical contact from one of these elusive buggers!, I will leave that one open to reply from Leon ................, for myself, I was treated to a display of natures creatures so wide in diversity, boredom could never have set in!......... five fallow doe set about the extra broadcast meal around the feed bin with a gusto more fitting to a demo of industrial vacuum cleaners!......... ten minutes after climbing into position, a further display followed from various teams of Roe, continuing on into the night, interspersed with the many comic antics of at least eight badgers, four foxes, a flight of swans pretending to be low flying vulcans, & lots of other smaller items of entertainment!........ in the words of Arnie..I WILL BE BACK!.:cool:

Were you down last night ?....

Bloody freezing....

Nice full moon here in Poole with just a bit of cloud and mist at times but in the minus figures on waking up...

I think the report was thirty call outs to weather related vehicle incidents..

"The smaller items of entertainment".... left my warped mind wondering....:eek:

Back