Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DSC Level 1 - Calling all trainee stalkers

DSC Level 1 - Calling all trainee stalkers

Hi everyone,

If you are a trainee stalker and looking towards doing your DSC Level 1 this year. Look first towards Jelen Deer Services.

Our DSCL1 courses are soaring in popularity. The training we provide is delivered by professional deer managers, with pre-course support and help from JDS.

We have achieved a 98% pass rate in 2010, and aim to continue our excellent record of trainee success in 2011.

The cost of the course is 279, and includes several benefits including the following:

Free use of the DSCL1 Training Manual.
    Free DSCL1 CD Rom Training aid.
    Free re-takes in the event of any element failure. (Although we doubt you will need this!)
    Discounts on DSC Level 2 culls.
    Discounts on stalking with JDS.

Our courses are run every month (except October) throughout 2011. Both our February and March courses are fully booked, testament to the popularity of this course.

Quite simply, we believe we are offering the best value for money in the UK as far as your DSCL1 training is concerned.

Please contact mike@jelendeer.com for a full information pack.

Best regards

Mike
    (DIrector - Jelen Deer Services) Jelen Deer Services

Established Poster
    Whereabouts are the courses held? And how long do they run?

Cheers,

YT

Hi YT,

Thanks for your enquiry.

The courses are run in Stockbridge, Hampshire. They start on a Friday evening, and are usually completed by late afternoon on the Sunday.

I see you are in Ireland, so if it is something you are interested in doing, then we could pick you up from Southampton airport which would simplify travelling.

However, If you have 10 people wishing to do DSCL1 in Ireland, then we could run the course over there provided we have access to a shooting area, and a lecture room.

If you would like me to send you a full course pack, then please PM me your private email/postal address and I'll send you a full information pack.

Best regards,

Mike.

Established Poster
    Mike,

Thanks for the reply. You have PM.

Cheers,

YT

Quote Originally Posted by Pneudart View Post
    Hi YT,

Thanks for your enquiry.

The courses are run in Stockbridge, Hampshire. They start on a Friday evening, and are usually completed by late afternoon on the Sunday.

I see you are in Ireland, so if it is something you are interested in doing, then we could pick you up from Southampton airport which would simplify travelling.

However, If you have 10 people wishing to do DSCL1 in Ireland, then we could run the course over there provided we have access to a shooting area, and a lecture room.

If you would like me to send you a full course pack, then please PM me your private email/postal address and I'll send you a full information pack.

Best regards,

Mike.
    That is as helpful as you get surely...
    Your a long time dead..GET OUT THERE.

Established Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by miffy View Post
    That is as helpful as you get surely...
    I'd say so!

Hi Mike,

Just to let you know your inbox is full and will not take any new messages, just sending you a message to let you know that all the training manuals and cd has arrived. This pack is very professional and can see from the training material supplied how you get such a good pass rate, looking forward to the course in march and will recommend your services to everyone.

Cheers David

Quote Originally Posted by swisher44 View Post
    Hi Mike,

Just to let you know your inbox is full and will not take any new messages, just sending you a message to let you know that all the training manuals and cd has arrived. This pack is very professional and can see from the training material supplied how you get such a good pass rate, looking forward to the course in march and will recommend your services to everyone.

Cheers David
    Same here David

Im booked on on April...About to try my hand at first mock paper....And spent 2 hours a day last couple of days out with the .17HMR trying to headshoot rabbits off sticks...3 so far Very positive experiance with Jelen so far

Hi,

I did my DSC level 1 course recently with jelen. I found mike and dave incredibly helpful before the course, during the course, and after. I still phone them now and again for advice and they are both so helpful. My experience with jelen has been totally positive. Unlike a friend of mine I was talking to recently who took his dsc level 1 with one of the 'big' organisations. He told me the instructor on his course who is ex-army, and thought he was still in the army - treating the candidates like recruits! Apparently tried to make one of the lads do press-ups for making a mistake!!!! . Hope you have a great course lads. Best wishes Porky.