Wow if only we could get them over here

Rip off Britain springs to mind !!!

Just 9 and 1/2 more years and I retire.

I will be taking my rifles and my pension to warmer climate to get away from this politically correct madhouse.

Hi Robbobsam, Come to NZ the climate is kind, warm summers mild winters depending on how far south you go, can hunt deer all year round no bag limit
any calibre you want no limits on the number of rifles shotguns you own or quantity of ammo, once you have your license just pop into a gunship or
private sale and buy what you want no messy paper work no waiting, you can buy projectiles of any type on-line, I make and sell cast bullets all over the country with out restriction= Robert

Come to Montana. They have three gunlaws here:
Don't shoot the road signs.
Don't shoot the neighbors cattle.
Don't shoot your neighbor ...unless he shoots first.
:)~Muir

I bought 50,000 new .223 cases yesterday that will be shipped directly to my door... gotta love it.

Last edited:
I think cases are about the only thing we can buy by post Muir but to buy that many here in the UK we'd have to sell the house. At the last price I paid for cases 50,000 would cost me £32,000 or about $51,200 at current exchange rates.

I think the really frustrating thing is that it isn't that we want to do anything that would be a risk to the public or cause suffering to the deer or even that might look bad if worked up into a story by a newspaper. We just want to buy a few bullets and have the freedom to pick the type we would like to try, and the type that we believe will give the most clean and humane kill on our deer. Any government with welfare in mind would encourage this sort of responsible attitude.

50,000 new .223 cases - the british army don't buy that many at a time. :lol: If you bought that many in the U.K. you would be monitored by MI6 for life. :-|

I bought 50,000 new .223 cases yesterday that will be shipped directly to my door... gotta love it.

I know for a fact he had an interesting time in Las Vegas :D

John

Back