Thread: Hello :)

Hello :)

Hello all
    well, as you have guessed, new to this forum but have been a long standing member of another forum, and no doubt, some of you on here will recognise me as I have used he same name Im nothing but consistant

Anyway, for those of you who dont know me, I enjoy anything with a trigger that goes BANG!!!!!!
    Clay shooting, rough shooting, game shooting, deer stalking, target (all calibres), PSG, PP, 12g slug, .410 slug, you name it, I'm interested
    Currently have open tickets for .308 for stalking, using Remington 700PSS. Had stalking condition on my FAC for 3 years

ATB and hope to get to know you all

Pop
    Last edited by Pop Larkin; 23-01-2011 at 16:48.

Pop larkin as in pop larkins farm near the Scarisbrick Arms?

If so I'll be seeing you soon with some hens for the farm

Welcome to the site
    Below is a link to my website.
    Quad sticks

Quote Originally Posted by limulus View Post
    Pop larkin as in pop larkins farm near the Scarisbrick Arms?

If so I'll be seeing you soon with some hens for the farm

Welcome to the site
    No Sorry mate, but if the hens are in the offering

lol, you're welcome to them if you have somewhere for them to retire to as theyve pretty well finished as layers.
    Pop Larkins farm takes em for the kids to feed etc, I'm getting a load of new point of lay.
    Below is a link to my website.
    Quad sticks

O I C, sorry I was thinking more along the lines of stuffing and gravey
    Nice to have met you anyway

Welcome to the site Pop. However Darling Buds of May was filmed in Kent although Pop Larkin enjoyed his food, wine and the finer thinga in life. One of which is guns and hunting so again welcome to the site.

ATB

Sikamalc ( man of Kent)

Cheers Sikamalc
    Hopefully, this is the start of a long and enjoyable membership, not to mention increasing my stalking opportunities