Show us yours.

www.yorkshireroestalking.

Distinguished Member
Following on from whats your deer/fox rifle which seemed popular i'm sure alot like me have had a change or added new tackle.
So here you are "show us yours"
I hope I will have another to add at the end of the week.
This is my current line up.
24012011024.jpg

24012011025.jpg

Mine has stayed the same and just to add if it keeps shooting the way it dose it will stay till i am dust.

periurbandeer2.jpg

View attachment 4512
Steyr-Mannlicher Model L 'Varmint' with semi-heavy candy twist barrel in .308. With some dings and blueing wearing it's starting to show it's age, but has never let me down over the past 22 years.

Following on from whats your deer/fox rifle which seemed popular i'm sure alot like me have had a change or added new tackle.
So here you are "show us yours"
I hope I will have another to add at the end of the week.
This is my current line up.
24012011024.jpg

24012011025.jpg
would that be a STEYR.. to be added???

View attachment 4513

Saved a fortune in centre-fire rifles and scopes. One does all for me now for stalking and some foxes in .243AI, 85grn right through to 105grn.

Still have .22RF and .17HMR though

I hate to boast but since you asked......All are used, but my favorites are the ones in the middle.

my tikka t3 lite in 6.5x55 (now retired )

red1.jpg
[/IMG]

and my £275 1989 ruger m77 in .270 win absolute bargain gun !

270red.jpg
[/IMG]

Heres my crap photo!
View attachment 4515
Top-Anschutz 1517HB .17hmr with leupy 4.5-14x56 VXL
Middle-Sauer 202 Elegance .243 with 2.5-10x56 S&B Zenith
Bottom-Sako L691 deluxe 30.06 with 3-12x50 S&B Zenith

I hate to boast but since you asked......All are used, but my favorites are the ones in the middle.

No wonder theres always a bloody water shortage down south, you got all them on aopen cert?????

just the 1

just 1 rifle now for doing all 257 roberts ai built by steve kershaw.
shoots 115gr vld very well

Attachments

• S7300958.jpg
    S7300958.jpg
    322.6 KB · Views: 142
View attachment 4575from the top steyr pro mountain .308 then the same in .243 ,remy 700 vls .22.250 ,cz 22lr ,browning mc 12 bore for charlie

as you can see i like a bit of synthetic,scopes are s/bender 8x56 and 6x42 and hawke 3x9x40 ilr on the 22lr
mods are t8s and ace utra. sorry cant get photo on see gallery

Last edited:
Agreed. I never respond top these types of posts. It's like listing all the firearms you own on the bottom of each post. It either impresses the hell out of someone, or causes you to be dismissed as a light-weight. ~Muir

So I did! But I didn't acquiesce to the request to show my guns, did I?? :D

Besides... I have more guns than I could conveniently photograph in an afternoon without some assistance... let alone get the pics labeled and posted! :fib:~Muir

Agreed. I never respond top these types of posts. It's like listing all the firearms you own on the bottom of each post. It either impresses the hell out of someone, or causes you to be dismissed as a light-weight. ~Muir

Muir, I'm quite surprised that someone as sage and erudite as you would appear to infer that because one does not own an arsenal, one cannot be considered to be knowledgeable about firearms and shooting. This may well be a difference in perspective created by the differing laws in our respective countries, but there are many knowledgeable people in the UK (and BTW I don't include myself in this category - I'll always be learning) who have few firearms.
In the same vein that you like to collect weapons, there are some here who are rightly proud of theirs not only as tools, but as pieces of art, and wish to share that. It may be that because we are more limited in our ability to own firearms without good cause, we are slightly more obsessive about the ones we do own. I don't believe that this post is about showing off or impressing - although it may create some envy! I for one am always impressed far more by your knowledge, your experience and your kindness and willingness to share that with others than the volume of your collection. Without the likes of you, who could we turn to for that arcane piece of knowledge?!

E t R

Back