holster

stalkinginengland

Hello all
trying to find a supplier who can get me a holster for an arminus 32 revolver. I dont want a hard plastic one and would prefer Nylon. I also need it to close over the pistol to keep it succure when out. Dont think I will be doing any quick draw antics.

Any ideas as my gunsmith has been unable to locate anything and I have not had replies to a couple of emails.

Regards

Mark

Try Ash243 from here, he makes things of leather and might be able to do a special for you, his kit is very good !!!!!!

TJ

Google Uncle Mikes as they do loads of cordura holsters, one of which would almost certainly do. Then I would contact a dealer in the states and get it sent over.

What's the size of the revolver. I still have two cordura holsters form the pistol days. One for a 4" and one for a6" The 4" can take a S&W 586 the 6" was used with a S&W mod 19. I know where one is the other if it's not with it would require looking out. Hmmm I'll do that so i know where it is.

EDit:- Yep the smaller frame 6" one was in the drawer. The 4" must in the garage. I'll go and look later.

P1270110.jpg

P1270111.jpg

That's the one I laid my hands on straight away.

Last edited:
pop harrygrey a line on here , he custom made me a heavy duty leather holster for my 38/357mag , also just commissioned him to make me a new knife sheath and he only lives the other side of kenninghall . pm me your number again (sorry lost my phone got new sim ) and ill txt you his number .

cheers lee

Back