Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Time Spent On SD

Time Spent On SD

My wife told me I spend an inordinate amount of time on the SD site! I told her she spends an inordinate amount of time watching s***e on the telly!

The truth of the matter is that I see the site as an almost 'daily magazine' and would quite frankly listen to the chat on here even if I don't agree with some of the comments, rather than have to suffer 'I'm a nobody, get me out of this ice dancing big house' garbage.

As it is often the same names on here I assume your partners either work night-shift or are into the same crap on the box.

Roll on the longer days when I can actually get out with the rifle or down the river with the rod after work...

ditto, to all of the above.

My wife doesn't watch 'em (TFFT), but I'd rather eat the contents of the cat's litter tray whilst jabbing myself in the eyes with a pencil than watch "I think I'm a celebrity cook on ice in the rainforest - the musical" or other such ********!!!

I tend to poke in at least once a day if I get chance, usually after I've had my tea (..just finished Thai green curry.....Mmmmmm.......), sometimes at lunch if I'm in the office. Or just whenever I get chance.....

Blimey - perhaps I do spend too much time on here!!

Ok, ok, I 'fess up!! I'm an SD addict!!!

(Not that I see that as a bad thing!!)
    Nothing is worse than having an itch you can never scratch

"...Nicely just doesn't cut the cheese....." A new twist on management-speak courtesy of a colleague.

not many days i miss having o mooch about on here, and like you say they watch nothing but ***** on the tv so thats another good time to be on here

"Hi I'm Adam and I'm a SD addict"

The missus happily watches her c**p on the idiots latern and I bury my head into the laptop. What can I say it works, everyone is happy

Regards

Ads

Quote Originally Posted by jamross65 View Post
    My wife told me I spend an inordinate amount of time on the SD site! I told her she spends an inordinate amount of time watching s***e on the telly!

The truth of the matter is that I see the site as an almost 'daily magazine' and would quite frankly listen to the chat on here even if I don't agree with some of the comments, rather than have to suffer 'I'm a nobody, get me out of this ice dancing big house' garbage.

As it is often the same names on here I assume your partners either work night-shift or are into the same crap on the box.

Roll on the longer days when I can actually get out with the rifle or down the river with the rod after work...
    SPOT ON mate!!!! My missus says the same but she is always watching that east-emmer street ****e or whatever its called. So im normally on around that time.

ATB

Rob
    243Sako
    Last edited by 243Sako; 26-01-2011 at 20:09. Reason: Cant spell

I blame laptops, if I had to go and sit in my cold, dark office/gunroom I would probably only be on here once a week for five minutes! Good point about it being like a magazine, I used to look forward to getting the Shooting Times but now, by the time it comes I've seen all the news etc on the interweb. JC
    Last edited by JC275; 26-01-2011 at 20:25.

Eastgloomers, & Consternation street! Humph!!
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

I must be pretty sad given the number of times I hit this site most days.

I work on-line from home minimum 4 days per week. I use this site like the office coffee machine, stop by and gossip for a few minutes at least once an hour.

The other upside is that the discussions are usually something I have an interest in, rather than the usual football / soap opera / whose shagging who stuff I used to be subjected to on a daily basis.
    Brian.

Just because you are paranoid, doesn't mean they aren't out to get you......

way too much time on here....