dog day

stone

today i hav managed to sort a buffet out at the local pub (approx £8.50 per head ) thoughts on that please as i felt £5 a head was not a good spread
now what i need to do is sort numbers
so far there is
myself (demonstrator)
muddy (demonstrator)
MarkH + 1 (demonstrator)
jagare +o/h ( demonstrator and helper) they hav to book a flight from sweeden to join us on the day, please remember that
participants
beowulf and darinda
Adrian knight
little terry
beechessam
rarms
gyr
222cwd +ellie
wayne davies
chris rob
ye old stalker
steve (guest)

trade stand
mike dickinson ( of brno guns)

any one else i hav missed or who would like to attend please can you let me know as soon ass
as i need to get things sorted ASAP

Well done Stone mate,
How about Mrs Gyr will Lisa be accompanying Chas? It will be nice to have the Ladies at the event.

Deer Dog Day

Is it still possible to join this day and if so can I have details.
I have a 4yr old GSP who is tracking and marking deer v well

Hi Stone

May I add a guest. Martin is an experienced bloodhound breeder from Germany.

regards

Mark

stone said:
today i hav managed to sort a buffet out at the local pub (approx £8.50 per head ) thoughts on that please as i felt £5 a head was not a good spread
now what i need to do is sort numbers
so far there is
myself (demonstrator)
muddy (demonstrator)
MarkH (demonstrator)
jagare +o/h ( demonstrator and helper) they hav to book a flight from sweeden to join us on the day, please remember that
participants
beowulf and darinda
Adrian knight
little terry
beechessam
rarms
gyr
222cwd +ellie
wayne davies
steve ( a guest)

trade stand
mike dickinson ( of brno guns)

any one else i hav missed or who would like to attend please can you let me know as soon ass
as i need to get things sorted ASAP
:) Hi stone dont forget me , I have sent you another PM in case you lost the first one regards ye old stalker :) :)

Hi there,

I put my name down in a previous thread. How do I pay :)

Also, is it an event we would be bringing the dog to, or a theory based day?

Thanks

Kyle

thank you every one so far
apologies to those that hav pm'ed me that i hav missed
as of so i think i hav enough
so please pm me just incase
and all those that are attending on the day will be contacted in due time with a map for directions and buffet payment details as i hav got to put a deposit down for the buffet in the next fortnight
many thanks
stone
ps if this day goes as planned then hopefully with the backing of the SD, there will be further advents

pm,s hav been sent to all those attending on the list and the few i had missed, please could you get bact to me with the details required ASAP
as i still hav people looking for a place on the day
many thanks
stone

buffet is now sorted and booked
all those that hav sent me thier details and cheques will get a pm confirming this, all those others please just let me know you are attending as others are waiting for the oppurtunity to tag along if you can't
kind regards
stone

many thanks to all attending the dog day ,
a letter containing directions has been sent to all attending
looking forward to meeting you all on the 13th

any one that has not recieved the letter, by mid week please contact me
kind regards
stone

from my last post i can only assume every one has details of times and directions
if not please let me know ASAP
regards
stone

Have a good day stone and hope it all goes well. Would loved to come to see if my mad springers would be any good but have other comitments . After seeing what Sika did the other evening it goes to show how valuable dogs are in field sports.
Might see if my 2 will show some interest next time I go out.
All the best
Jonathon

thank you johnathon
not sure if you should come stalking with me with that unruly pack of yours :lol:
may teach sika a few bad habits
only joking , you and the pack are welcome any time

right as for the rest of you
not long till sat and i am bricking it a little but if any of you need help with directions then please call as you hav my mob no
please try and be early , so you will hav time to get a cuppa + biscuit before we start
also a friend of mine who has a shop selling shooting clothing has decided to attend with a few bargains mainly deer hunter so if interested a few extra pennies may go a long way

Worth bringing the extra pennies guys and dolls, he kitted me out the other week and i must say Bloody Bargin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Catch up soon Stone your always welcome to stop over and have an outing if your visiting family over this neck of the woods. 8)

Jonathon

concerning all that are attending the dog day

please look out for the signs
which read 'DOG DAY'
apart from that i will be off air till sunday as i will be entertaining 'jagare + O/H from tomorow evening on
i can be contacted on my mobile if needed
so please all drive carefully and try and be punctual
look forward to seeing you all sat morning
kind regards
stone

Back