Thread: Working Cocker - Stud Dog.

Working Cocker - Stud Dog.

Hoping to breed from my cocker bitch; looking for a stud dog (preferably solid black) in Wiltshire or surrounding area. I'm happy to pay a stud fee.

cocker stud

hi there will clulee has some good dogs he has a web site where they can be viewed and i think he has black ones to his site is poole green gundogs or google his name hope this helps regards john h

I have a very nice Cocker dog from working stock, solid black.
    Kennel name is Kenmilquin Bilberry, out of monmouthshire lines.
    6 years old and nearly as randy as my mrs
    Thats him on the left:

Attachment 4608
    Below is a link to my website.
    Quad sticks

I Have a black cocker with a little white on his chest, big strong dog, good worker with field trial champions in his pedigree, five years old, you can see him in the picture. we are in east sussex.

regards geoff

I have a mate on the South yorks/Lincs border with a very nice all black dog and he is a great worker as well I can give you his number if you like .
    atb Brian

Thanks for the replies and the pm's, it's appreciated. Hope to get something lined up shortly; keep an eye out for pups for sale on here in the summer....fingers crossed!

Hello from Salisbury Wiltshire. I have a beautiful solid black working cocker dog.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonraker68 View Post
    Hoping to breed from my cocker bitch; looking for a stud dog (preferably solid black) in Wiltshire or surrounding area. I'm happy to pay a stud fee.
    I have a beautiful 4 yeas old all black working cocker dog who has produced fine puppies 2 years ago and we still have one of his daughters. So if you would like to visit us in Salisbury, Wiltshire I would love to show you them and their pedigrees.

01722 334337

Naomi King

Thanks for all of the replies, I think I have pm'd most people who contacted me but sorry to those I have missed. The bitch was successfully mated to a dog found through SD, and we now have a litter of good strong pups.