New Member From West Yorkshire

Amberdog

Hey up boys n girls I see yorkshire is well suported well im new to the site but hard at it with the rifle.......lucky sometimes What can i say im the wrong side of 30 ok 39 then into the great game in a big way and my wife thinks im as mad as a hatter she's not too keen on the little freinds that arrive home with me now and again TICKS well it gets lonley.
I would hope i get to know some great people lots to talk about
Amberdog I use vizslas for follow up work

Hello and welcome Amber,
That's three Yorkies now! :eek: Wadas will have even more friends to play with on the site. :D
You get yourself comfortable Amber and please send my apologises to your good lady wife. I'm afraid she won't see much of you anymore, this site is addictive! :lol:

Beowulf said:
Hello and welcome Amber,
That's three Yorkies now! :eek: Wadas will have even more friends to play with on the site. :D
You get yourself comfortable Amber and please send my apologises to your good lady wife. I'm afraid she won't see much of you anymore, this site is addictive! :lol:
I can second that comment. welcome aboard
Jonathon

Hi there Amber, tie yer whippet up in the corner and stick yer cap on the hook,welcome to the site

:lol:

Bloody hell, it's the spread of the wadas brigade :eek: :eek:

Welcome amberdog, hope you enjoy it here.

John

welcome aboard amberdog
hope to hear abit about your vislas and how they get on
ATB
stone

HAHAHAHA :lol: , Welcome to the site Amberdog, YES :lol: the Yorkshire contingent is growing, ready to bamboozle the southerners with knowledge ;) of poaching that is :lol:

wadas

Yorkshire contingent (poachers) no just skilled

Wadashot who's been talking out of school I was sure thats how my map read what does boundary mean when ya bloods up only kidding.
Best to use the vizsla and buttalo call bucks think she's up for it!!!!!!!! straight up well they are scotch well how do the southern soffties do it :eek: :oops: :oops: more tricks in this roe sack

Back