Looking for

widows son

Help requires sourcing LG shotgun cartridges job to do more tools requireds I've only one box left, Ive looked about seem to be thing of the past , don't want to start reloading cartridges again ,that's ok rifle slugs .

Cheers
Bob

Lgs are lead shot approximate 9mm round balls, I use to make my own but a couple of years ago I gave the shot pot and load all away .
I can if required make another shot pot and buy a load all again but it always worth a chance of old stock someone knows about .

I still have the mould for making the brenneke or rifled slug my old man made the mould years ago when reloading shotgun cartridges was all the rage , something else that died out .

Not seen LG's for years mate?:confused:
I used to use them but now keep a few SG's which are only slightly smaller but more of them!
Here:
SIZE-- ø "-- ø mm--Pellets/oz
LG---.36----9.1----6

SG---.33----8.4----8

SSG--.27---6.8----15

AAA--.20---5.2----36

BB US-.18--4.5----50

BB UK-.16--4.1----70

Good for longer range RTA's!
MS:D

I used up all my LG's and found I couldn't find any more so swapped to SG's only to find that no one stocked them after a few years and now use SSG's.

I think there may come a time when reloading will be the only way of keeping a box or two in the ammo crate.:(

Back