Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The chance to win a rifle worth 5.5k all proceeds to help for heroes

The chance to win a rifle worth 5.5k all proceeds to help for heroes

we atr Brock and Norris custom Rifles have decided to give the stalking community a chance to win a B+N custom rifle worth 5.5 K.
    the spec is as follows
    Stiller predator action
    select match grade barrel
    jewell trigger
    mcmillan M40 HTG stock / pillar bedded
    dave talley rings and bases
    ase utra north star moderator
    nikkon monarch 4-16 scope
    The rifle will be delivered with full load developement including all load data and drop charts for 50/100/150/200/and 250 yard zeroes.
    in the hard case will be bore guide , cleaning rod , and our Borka Torque wrench .
    also there will be 100 rounds of ammunition loaded to the specification of this rifle.
    Jelen deer services have most generously added a days roe stalking ot top off this package.

there will be a certificate of authenticity for this rifle and HERO as the rifle has been christened shall be engraved with the legend DEDICATED TO THOSE WHO HAVE PAAID A HIGHER PRICE.
    The cost of raffle tickets are 5 each or a book of five for 20. tickets will be on sale at Newarks Shot Show and at Major game fairs throughout the year with the draw taking place at the Midland Game fair in September. Any and all funds go to Help for Heroes
    Come on gents you know you want it Get your hands in your pocket and get your wallets out : its for the very best of causes.
    Mike Norris Brock and Norris Custom Rifles

North Eastern Victoria Australia Mitta Mitta Sambar country.
    Deer Dog Available
    Eligible as an Aussie in Aus? I will have a book if so.

What calibre?

Distinguished Member tartinjock's Avatar
    Fantastic offer. How do people buy tickets?

TJ
    Position and hold must be firm enough to support the firearm
    The firearm must point naturally at the target without any undue physical effort
    Sight alignment (aiming) must be correct
    The shot must be released and followed through without disturbing the position

Well done those people, a credit to the UK gun trade and stalking services.

Lets support this effort.

Mike, you will reach many of us who will not be at the show / s, if you can give us a means to purchase here, if you could do that, I'll have two books straight off. Steve.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Quote Originally Posted by finnbear270 View Post
    Mike, you will reach many of us who will not be at the show / s, if you can give us a means to purchase here, if you could do that, I'll have two books straight off. Steve.
    Ditto. I want! Top idea for a great cause. Like your style.

I'll definately buy tickets but I won't want the rifle unless you change the spelling- DEDICATED TO THOSE WHO HAVE PAAID A HIGHER PRICE.

brilliant mike, well done. i will bump into you soon no doubt so i will have some tickets off you then. what a fantasic offer.

I will have a few tickets ...how do we purchase?????????????????????

Gents.

I should imagine that for now tickets will be on sale at the shows we attend or at the workshop, I shall endevour to set up a service so that others can have the chance to obtain tickets in the near future.

For further information, our good friend Alan Wood has generously offered to provide one of his hunting knives to go along with the above package (you would expect to wait at least a year for one of Alan's knives).

Regards.

Ratwhiskers

OBO
    Brock and Norris.