Thread: Mr fox

Mr fox

Would I be correct that now is the best time of the year to shoot Mr Fox if I want him for a head mount????

Pete

They have their winter coats at the moment so will look more impressive on your wall, just don't hit 'em in the face with anything heavy!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CRUMPY View Post
    They have their winter coats at the moment so will look more impressive on your wall, just don't hit 'em in the face with anything heavy!!!!!!
    Pete, Ideally, dont hit him in the face with anything at all, body shoot it, then you will end up with a nice mount.

Lakey

Cheers for that guys, I am told by the farmers wife where I shoot there is quite a good fox down there. They want rid of it due to it eyeing up their chickens. Hope I get chance to use the .223 on him before Thursday as I am having my arm and hand op then so out of action for 6- 8 weeks....

Quote Originally Posted by chickenman View Post
    Cheers for that guys, I am told by the farmers wife where I shoot there is quite a good fox down there. They want rid of it due to it eyeing up their chickens. Hope I get chance to use the .223 on him before Thursday as I am having my arm and hand op then so out of action for 6- 8 weeks....
    If I drop a nice one in the next few weeks ill let you know.