Thread: Cz .17hmr

Cz .17hmr

For Sale: CZ 452-2E ZKM American. .17HMR, USED, SAK mod, BSA scope, swivels, two, steel, five round magazines. 500 rounds Winchester 20grain Gamepoints, 85 rounds CCI 20grain Gamepoints. AS A LOT. 450.00.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

bump
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Finn, There is a local chap to me who is moving abroad and has sold his guns. He had a CZ .17HMR and it was a tack driver, nothing special to look at with fairly plain wood but what a shooter. It seems to be a common thing with this make and calibre, I take it yours is the same?

What length of barrel is yours?

I take it you like the gamepoints too?

Simon
    Blindness to suffering is an inherent consequence of natural selection. Nature is neither kind nor cruel but fiercely indifferent.

Si, 16 & half inch barrel, gamepoints @ 20 grain, our club won't allow .17HMR in comp shoots! Steve.

A thousand Rabbits can't be wrong !

What I mean is, we shot over a thousand last year, but steve only shot 300 of them so there is plenty of life left in the old girl !
    Last edited by FlyBoy270; 22-02-2011 at 19:01.

bump

Quote Originally Posted by FlyBoy270 View Post
    A thousand Rabbits can't be wrong !

What I mean is, we shot over a thousand last year, but steve only shot 300 of them so there is plenty of life left in the old girl !
    Too late now, you've let the cat out of the bag already

It's still bloomin good value, they are inherantly accurate, more so than any other rimfire!

Simon
    Blindness to suffering is an inherent consequence of natural selection. Nature is neither kind nor cruel but fiercely indifferent.

I tend to favour the .223 Rem on Lagomorphs anyways!

Sold.