Gunshop rugby

ksb

I am looking to find out if anyone deals with the gunshop rugby. They have a barrel I am interested in but I have not dealt with them before. Just looking fir general opinions please.

Thanks

Keith

I've dealt with them a couple of times with no problems. I believe that they also own the gunshop in Northampton or vise versa. JC

my local gun shop,rugby and northampton are jointly owned and also have an intrest in barby sporting clay ground.been going a long time now and are pretty good to be honest.

I have dealt with them for some years and both bought guns from them and sold guns through their brokerage scheme.

They are good honest people and a pleasure to deal with.

About five minutes by car from Norman Clarke too. So you can visit the both places during the same trip to Rugby!

both shops are very good what one dont have the other will have. dealt with dave at npton since i was a boy and none ash since he was born .

Great shops, I deal mainly with Northampton. Dave, Ashley and Derek are always very helpful and you can have a great craic. Most of their gunsmithing is done by Gene Godden and if you want a custom rifle built Chris Blackburn, of UK Gunworks is based nearby, and is often in the Northampton shop.

Back