Thread: Roe Stalking near Inverness

Roe Stalking near Inverness

Roe Stalking for skilled or novice Hunters. Rifle ( Tikka .243) and instruction available if required. From only 80 per outing (Approx four hours). If an extra opportunity should arise after your successful stalk that would be fine, however you are restricted to two Roe per outing.

B&B also available - - www.cromalbank.com - - with pickup from Airport or Railway Station if required. We are stalking Does at the moment - - and have plenty available. Good easy walking areas - - mixed arable with plenty woodland. Companions are welcome and you may take your Venison home with you for a moderate 1 per pound.
    Contact me, John Ross on 01667 462 166 or 07774 742 227 or cromalbank@aol.com for more info and available dates etc.

Thankyou.

Thumbs up for this!

Guys if your looking for some nice woodland roe stalking, then I can recommend going with John. I went out to his ground on thursday for a stalk, plenty of roe about! A big thumbs up for this, and thanks again for an awesome day!
    atb James

Whereabout is your stalking?

Hi James -- thanks for these kind words - - you are very welcome, I'm glad you enjoyed it. Do give me a call next time you're up in my neck of the woods.
    I notice Jinga asking where I am. We are 10 miles east of Inverness so if you Google Cromalbank.com, click on location and then go two clicks to the East, that woodland/arable is the main stalking area.

Regards

JR

I know it well, have you been in touch with TartanJock? He is not far away. I used to drive into work at FG on the Nairn road and it looked like nice quiet country, apart from us tearing up the ranges!