FLO inapropriate answers???

Whatever you do, don't answer the door wearing a Ghillie Suit!!:doh:
images

Q:-Can i check the serial numbers on your shotguns sir?

A:-No i'm afraid they were filed off when i had the barrels and stocks shortened.

Hello Mr FLO, do please come in, I have a couple of jehova's witnessess in the living room that would love a word with you

I use that one on cold callers on the telephone.... Ah, i'm glad you've called, have you considered your faith recently?....

Yes sir, and I intend to load my newly aquired .308 for shooting deer with 175gn SMK's. I know thats a match bullet, but it must be OK coz it says so on longrangehunting.com. :rolleyes:

Question
How do I know you dont suffer from a mental illness?
Answer
I can prove it which is more than what you can do when I left the mental institution they give me a piece of paper to confirm I was sane I bet you cant prove you are.

Ahh yes the .375 Holland and Holland, its quite a round Sir...............I assume your heading to the 'plains'?

No no just 'plain' sick of that cat digging up my bedding plants, thought such a round would be ideal for giving the cat a fright and digging the hole to replant the bulbs !!!

I can't have it................not a valid reason.............put that Jammy Dodger back on the plate and hop it !!!

Last edited:
Back