Thread: DSC1 Q&A's

DSC1 Q&A's

OMG i have had the info pack from jelen deer now for about two weeks! i have read it cover to cover three times now now i am answering most questions ok but bloody hell law here law there law every bloody where luckily my course isnt until 8th april so will read it ermm probably another 20 times and hopefully be sort of ok! is it really that bad! went out and sampled the shooting side! now i DONT aspire to being MR stick it through the same hole with 100000 rounds lol but i can group well, but the bloody wind is playing havoc just a case of practice practice and hope on the day i pull it out the bag.

Relax Speedy,

Its really not that bad, I promise.

Mike and Dave at Jelen will walk you through it all. Just keep the revision up and you'll sail through.

Regards,

Ads

Hi Stu, I'm sure it'll be alright on the night mate! Try not to get too bogged down on the law thing. It's easy to suffer from 'analysis paralysis' i.e. trying to get your head around one or two elements and forgetting the other important stuff.

Out of the 50 questions, you might only get two or three on the law stuff.

Give me a ring if you're struggling mate.

Regards

Mike
    (Director - Jelen Deer Services) Jelen Home Page - Jelen Deer Services

Hi Speedy, keep up the good work mate !! remember just 20 mins revision a day will see you alright on the day.
    best regards-Dave (Jelen deer services )

Quote Originally Posted by speedystu View Post
    OMG i have had the info pack from jelen deer now for about two weeks! i have read it cover to cover three times now now i am answering most questions ok but bloody hell law here law there law every bloody where luckily my course isnt until 8th april so will read it ermm probably another 20 times and hopefully be sort of ok! is it really that bad! went out and sampled the shooting side! now i DONT aspire to being MR stick it through the same hole with 100000 rounds lol but i can group well, but the bloody wind is playing havoc just a case of practice practice and hope on the day i pull it out the bag.
    Went out in the gusty gales yesterday for a bit of practice. Made things interesting shooting off sticks with the wind blowing straight up the arse. Certainly opened up the groups a little with a bit of verticle stringing. Looking on the bright side, it was not buffeting side to side.

Concentrate on the deer recognition side. Go on some of the wildlife photography sites and look at every deer pic you can, definitely helps.
    Below is a link to my website.
    Quad sticks